• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different DMC 5 consept

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
After I played DMC 4 game and wanted to have some fun on making a plot for the next one before it comes out. I don't really know the official plot for the "up coming" game, but heres what I came up with. I was thinking of a playthrough story of Sparda. Throughout the DMC games you were able to play as Sparda and know about his history. But it would be kind of interesting to find out some things on what challenges he faced. I know a lot of things on Sparda and his rebellion against the demons, but some people can't fully understand the story. I had the idea of Dante narrating story of his father in his own words, I'm still working on that though.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Featured Characters:
Sparda
Eva (Sparda's wife)
Beramis (a mortal knight that protects the human from demons has a strange sword and power that is unknown)
Necros (a demon that has dark powers that was created by Mundus to rival Sparda the name is greek for death)

I will give you my plot soon!

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
The Plot:

Okay whay I've found my plot that I wrote. From my perspective I think it is not so fluent as I want it but it still good.

2,000 years ago a fearsome demon prince risende from the darkest part of the demonworld. When he grew to take over the Devil Throne he desired to conquer the humanworld, to rule both worlds. But when a demon knight named Sparda felt pity for the humans he fought against the Demon Emperor's countless armies. Unfortunately, Sparda's power was so overwhelming he entered the demonworld and using his sword abondoned his demonic power to seal off the gate to the demonworld.

A year later he was honored as a hero of mankind. He then married a beautiful mortal woman named Eva and she gave birth to two twin sons. But Sparda was fearful that the demons will return to the humanworld 2,000 years after seeking revenge. So, he and his family seperated and mysteriously leaving Sparda a legend knowing that one of his sons will be protecting the humans when the demons return.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Featured Enemies and Bosses:

Enemies:
Jekylls-demons with abnormal looking bodies they are powered by rage and would stop at nothing to destroy the weak and innocent.

Banshee-a mysterios veiled phantom that moves through walls. Its long white hair and face like death makes even the strongest human flee for their lives. It screams weakening a person and throws it in any direction.

Bosses:

Hydra- a demonic dragon that posseses multiple heads. If one of his heads is cut of it regenerates slowly to replace it.

Abaddon- The Demon of all tourmenting and the destroyer. Carries a scythe that is so powerful it can slice a dimensional rift that leads a place of despair.

Cthulhu-a sea demon with wings. It is the ruler of all demonic sea creatures. Its long claws strong enough to crush a large steel ship.

Juggernaut- A demon that is the being of violent rage. He is was shackled and in cased stone to prevent him from devouring other demons. It may appear that he can't see because of his faceless head but he can grab and tear a preson in to two. He can use his blood to form blades or spikes when he is wounded. This behemoth is almost unstoppable, because of his boundless rage.

Necros- a demonic knight that was created from the darkest reaches of the demon world to rival Sparda. Eventhough he look sort of similar to Sparda his dark power is linked to his powerful sword. His sword can slash things quickly in peices and can teleport from one place to another. Also, he can grab things from far distances and throw them. He is the only one that can rival Sparda.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Featured Weapons:
-Force Edge
-Yamato
-Galatine (Nercros' sword)
-Kavachas (gauntlets that has freezing power)

Thats it I am still working on it so start the replies.

legendry69

haha..lolz..
what if it goes sumthn like...

no DANTE, no Vergil, No Nero, No Lady, No Trish.
only and only

SPARDA and EVA in the story.

I mean wht if next DMC is abt SPARDA's life?
and aftr that they tells story tht begins aftr DMC4..???

don't U thnk..

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
legendry69;150154 said:
haha..lolz..
what if it goes sumthn like...

no DANTE, no Vergil, No Nero, No Lady, No Trish.
only and only

SPARDA and EVA in the story.

I mean wht if next DMC is abt SPARDA's life?
and aftr that they tells story tht begins aftr DMC4..???

don't U thnk..

ehm,agree,too bad we know almost everything about sparda

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
idk..the story seems like it would be good...u could include like the birth of dante and vergil...and how nero fits into it...i like it...it gives some history to the game and the demons...u can include berial..and beowulf....all those demons that sparda had wronged....i like it

legendry69

there won't b any fun anymore in da game i can tell, if they bring SPARDA.
Dante's kool, i personaly want to see the trio of DANTE, VERGIL and NERO.

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
legendry69;150233 said:
there won't b any fun anymore in da game i can tell, if they bring SPARDA.
Dante's kool, i personaly want to see the trio of DANTE, VERGIL and NERO.

i dont want it,i'm tired of this white hair teenage saying "baby yeah,lets rock,jackpot,go blow ur self,etc..."

personaly i want see the white hair back with samurai style saying "u shall die" :-D

there should be at least vergil history

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
¬_¬;150288 said:
i dont want it,i'm tired of this white hair teenage saying "baby yeah,lets rock,jackpot,go blow ur self,etc..."

personaly i want see the white hair back with samurai style saying "u shall die" :-D

there should be at least vergil history

Me too but I would rather they just tone down Dante's smugness to the way it was in 1. Where he acted a bit more mature (as we are now back to the more present day).
I definitely wouldnt want the series to suddenly focus on Vergil. Just because everyone started loving him after DMC3.

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
darth_angelo45;150340 said:
Me too but I would rather they just tone down Dante's smugness to the way it was in 1. Where he acted a bit more mature (as we are now back to the more present day).
I definitely wouldnt want the series to suddenly focus on Vergil. Just because everyone started loving him after DMC3.
could be dante like dmc2 :-o

personaly dante in dmc2>dante dmc1,3 and 4

"Don't speak, just die." omg.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I know much about Sparda too, it just for a fluent story thats all. I have all the mangas, novels, and the manuels that tell the story.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I have no real plot because most of you already know about Sparda. So, in replace for the plot its a little idea that I would have for Bloody Palace.

There are 4 characters, yes, four to play. But there is a twist Bloody Palace has a story.

Playable Characters in Bloody Palace mode:
NOTE: The stuff in the brackets are the setting and the story.

DMC 2 Dante (after DMC 2 when he goes deeper to the demonworld & how he escapes)

Corrupt Virgil or Nelo Angelo (testing his power and skill before DMC 1 what happends after Mundus acknowledges his ability to serve him)

Sparda (Unfortunately I'm working on it, but you guys can think of something)

Necros (training to fight against Sparda)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
can u include something about nero and how vergil became corrupt and all...i'm not quite sure how ur storyline goes....the way the story if the games goes is in the following order: dmc 3,1,4,2...so i don't get ur whole corrupt vergil thing and dante..needs a little clarification...

legendry69

guys don't U thnk tht aftr DMC4 so many questions has been left unanswered!!!, in an attempt to reveal answere..next installment could be boring.

Whatever campcom does they should make sure not to bring SPARDA's life story.

They can make sumthing like ....VERGIL returns and becomes more powful than SPARDA and seeks revenge frm DANTE?????

and in the same game there should be NERO as wel(telling about NERO's story jst 5 minute's cut scene is enough) so if next DMC tells story about NERO would be waste of time too.

we can't surely say tht VERGIL is dead, after secret ending in DMC 3.

I thnk ths ROCKS.

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
i dont think vergil seeks revenge from dante,he decided to stay in the demon world and became nero angelo cuz of mundus.

vergil should return and hunt nero cuz he have his yamato o/

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The struggle between Dante and Vergil ultimately came down to power. Vergil realised that only one son of Sparda can wield the full power of Sparda and finish what he started. If Vergil comes back it will be back to square 1, fighing over the power of Sparda and the series will never go anywhere.

Dante has already won and has become his father, I would like to think that if Vergil was to ever come back he would respect that as there are bigger fish to fry. Surely Vergil is noble enough to know when to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom