• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Didn't know you could do this with Vergil.

Dante94513

This is thanks to Mariotaz for his Vergil Blinking tutorial that I found this out. This shows that there is so much more to know about the mechanics of the game. But where as Mariotaz played this on the current gen console, this video is from the PS3 version.

I haven't mastered it, but I'm getting there.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i was just looking into mariotaz' blink tutorial, wow, vergil is like a ninja there

EDIT : was just looking thru your video too, and wow, you're close to his speed, just a bit more and you're also ninja vergil

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
It's fascinating, but it sort of reminds of those certain scenes in shonen anime where the characters are running around their opponent at blinding speed and....not really doing much else.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Princess_Anastasia: Please don't spam a random thread just to increase your post count. I'm aware that you need to make 10 posts, but you have to respect the rules at the same time. Double posts are a no-no, especially irrelevant comments that add nothing to the topic (as @Foxtrot94 pointed out) this is classed as spamming. Your comments will be deleted, and should you wish to reach 10 posts + then please kindly go and make a thread in the Introduction and Goodbye section (found here: Introductions and Goodbyes) and introduce yourself, and post relevant comments and/or information in other threads in the forums. But please don't double post. You must allow others to reply to topics in between your posts before you may post again in that topic or any.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
If there's ever a low-budget sequel on the 3DS Next or whatever (I mean, in about a decade or so, seeing as how that's how long it's taking to make DMC5), then I would like this to be sort of a "default" move instead of a "trick" you need to pull off.

Also, I really want Vergil to have more moves.

I know that he has roughly the same amount that DMC3 Vergil has, but now that DMC4SE has upped the ante, DmC Vergil needs to add more to his repertoire aas well.

Top Bottom