• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
DemonSlayer6;52765 said:
Here are a few things that I just found out today when I played DMC3: SE. They are cool tips, and well, kinda like secrets too.
Did you know, that when you vs. Cerberus, the blue head shoots out balls of ice to you. When you are battling him with Beowulf, whilst he is shooting the balls, do killer bee attack. Jump and hit to the ground. Do it to the balls, and the balls will break releasing health. Wala! Sweet, hey?
Also, when you are versing Nevan, everyone wants to evade her kiss when she is almost dead. So, when she goes small and comes to kiss you, go DT and hit her. Thats how I killed her, sweet too, huh?
Also, you dont only get the style meter going to its highest point by just doing the special move. If you have 4 enemies around you, when you hit them all, your style meter goes to its highest point. SSStylish! What can I say, it just gives you more pints to the next level!
Also, when versing Beowulf, and you have already completed the game, the best weapons to use for him is, Beowulf, and air hike. Oh, and Ebony and Ivory. With those 3 things, you can kill him easily.
Also, for Leviathen, when you are versing his heart, all you need is a shotgun on level3, Rebellion, and the Swordmaster style. Easy.
Also, with Vergil, when you are versing Arkham on stage 19, he sends out those small eel thingies to attack you. Run all around the arena, and just shoot his magic swords whilst running. So, what exactly happens is, the summoned swords that you are shooting with, stay behind you while you move away, and kill the little eels behind.
Try it out and enjoy! :)

knew most of it except the health orb 4 enemies hit and SSStylish, so thnx for the secrets DS6 :)

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Well, hence why he had that awesome soundtrack from Zone of the Enders 2 to make it interesting!

As for Beowulf. My God, do you want me to post Kazak’s video where he practically rapes the poor Boss!? Plus he does a Just Release at the same time as a Devil Trigger through Beowulf’s eye for MASSIVE damage.

As for the feather attack: he only does that if you get too far away from him. Stay close and you won’t eat it. But if you do get that flying at you then do the LVL3 Royalguard move Ultimate (R1 + back + O) and you’ll create the shield which will give you health BACK for each feather that hits it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom