• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

did i get it right ???

Chrysander

I think that is what it is hinting at.

It is saying that he used to be the prince. But then the Emperor was sealed away, and so now Berial is the ruler.

However, it doesn't specify that Mundus was the Emperor. It says the 'Under World', but I don't know if that's meant to be the same world as Mundus's?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In the old version of the webpage which also had an English side they said that Berial was some sort of high ranking officer when Mundus was still in power but now wanders endlessly or something.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Chrysander;56823 said:
I think that is what it is hinting at.

It is saying that he used to be the prince. But then the Emperor was sealed away, and so now Berial is the ruler.

However, it doesn't specify that Mundus was the Emperor. It says the 'Under World', but I don't know if that's meant to be the same world as Mundus's?

So, who is Beriul then if he is the ruler now? Son of who?

Zato-OW

King
It was said in the DMC novel that after mundus was defeated that 4 more powerful demons are fighting over the demon world

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Zato-OW;56859 said:
It was said in the DMC novel that after mundus was defeated that 4 more powerful demons are fighting over the demon world

What like Argosax?

Chrysander

DemonSlayer6;56852 said:
So, who is Beriul then if he is the ruler now? Son of who?

It hasn't been stated who the Emperor was who was sealed away. I do think that the most likely thing would be that it's Mundus, but I don't think they've said so.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys mercy. How could Berial be the emperor? Nero beat him for fun. Nightmare seems more powerful than Berial.

Chrysander

Tony_Redgrave;57160 said:
Guys mercy. How could Berial be the emperor? Nero beat him for fun. Nightmare seems more powerful than Berial.

On devilmaycry.com in the Devil May Cry 4 characters section it says:

"Berial
Wrapped in flames, the demon Berial was born and raised in the Underworld, a land known for its severity. Once serving as a prince to the Emperor, who has been sealed away, Berial is now faced with pwning noobz on his own, he runs the whole place on his own, headshot, Boom, headshot"

So I dunno about him being an Emperor, but he is in charge.

Chrysander

It does seem a bit weird if he is meant to be one of the first bosses that Nero fights. If he's the ruler of the underworld, he sucks at it. Having said that, we haven't heard about anyone else taking over, so as far as I know, he is still in charge.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
heatlancer;57239 said:
nero's right arm is berials =O

could be...good guess

i cna't read any of the stuff your talking about...on the web site i mean...

it says lorem ispum dolor sit, core spectetuer adspicing.... what does that mean, it kinda sounds like some kind of spanish phrase

Top Bottom