• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did anyone notice?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
^Maybe you're right but it's better without those members that come to the forums just to say "I hate new Dante" and argue about it for couple of days and then disapear...
We can discuss new DMC without them, don't ya think?

Yeah why not but not if they keep being so stingie on the content...and news...and explainations well everything as a matter of fact xD

'Drama' is needed in a very small dosage.

I agree but im not sure drama is the right word. I think the important thing is that people feel comfortable with eachother and can't be too scared of what they say. Because then people are going to start bottling stuff up which will probably erupt in more drama than ever before.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's actually kind of funny seeing them argue.

And I'm fully aware that was a very mean thing to say... I just had to say it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I agree but im not sure drama is the right word. I think the important thing is that people feel comfortable with eachother and can't be too scared of what they say. Because then people are going to start bottling stuff up which will probably erupt in more drama than ever before.
this
the only thing you need to speak your mind is common sense.
don't go telling a racist joke in harlem, so to speak.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I agree also, but I never used the word drama. My use of the word was put like so ('Drama') And when I use '', it just means I'm putting it in terms of how other people have said it. Not in any seriously offensive way, but I suppose it's a bit sarcastic. For instance it's like me saying, yes there needs to be 'drama' here. (What I'm saying is only the word that other people have used, and is not necessarily what I would call it) So I never really called it that.

Just wanted to mention that. Also so people understand what I mean when I do something like that again in the future :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
Some moment ago, the only member that was online was me...what a strange feeling :confused:
That never happened to me before on this forum, obviously fewer people are online after the new layout.
But I like it :D

Thats probably because when people log-out they are immediately taken off the active members list. Whereas on VB it would say someone was still online up to 4 hours after they logged out. Only way you would know they werent actually still online is that their last activity would have been listed as 3+ hours ago.

All the old members who were here on VB are still here and still posting so the activity hasnt changed.

Top Bottom