• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devilmaycry 5

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I've heard on another DMC fan site that you can win the chance to help capcom produce DMC5. But I'm not sure if it's still going....
Ah, here it is
How would you like to work on Devil May Cry 5?

Become a Game Designer and work on the next big PS3 Game!

Digital Entertainment and Game Design - Bachelor of Science Degree at ITT
The purpose of this program is to help graduates prepare for career opportunities in a variety of entry-level positions involving technology associated with designing and developing digital games and multimedia applications. Courses in this program offer a foundation in digital game design (through the study of subjects such as gaming technology, game design process, animation, level design) and general education subjects. Graduates of this program may pursue entry-level positions in a number of different digital entertainment and game design companies. Job functions may include working as part of a team to help design, develop, test and produce video games, or create animations and 3D scenes for use in video games.
To be honest I haven't got a clue what they are talking about, but I read it here www.devilmaycry2.com

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Devil May Cry 2 is under the Sons of Sparda network. And it is basically an ad, thats all I can say right now. There is no confirmation that they will make a Devil May Cry 5. But, depending if the games sell well, then I think we could be in for DMC5. ;)

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i don´t remember where but i hearded an interview to the producer of DMC he said that they will continue to make new DMC´s as long as CAPCOM wants, it´s allways possible to continue the story. CAPCOM decides.

morrigan

Why I wasn't surprised when I found out that this thread was created by Kool626? Try to guess...

DMC5... I don't want to discuss it right now. Because after DMC4 we'll have time enough to talk about it. It's too early to begin this theme.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah I have to agree, we still have DMC4 to talk about. DMC5 probably won't come out until like 2011 or something around there. I get what your saying Morrigan, about everything.;)

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Well seeing as DMC is one of Capcom's best selling games. Over 7 million. I dont see it ending any time soon:p :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It better not. Besides RE is a pretty good series and it has a number 5. But like morrigan said it probably won't be made to come out till 2011..then pushed to 2012 and then pushed to 2013 just the way good old capcom likes to do. ^^

Arwen

Lost Soul
I saw on the net for Capcom wanting designers for DMC5 but being unsure who the main character will be considering Dante has taken a step back a little from the lime light for Nero. I would say wait until DMC4 comes out before we go into what will DMC5 be about.

Top Bottom