• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devilish inheritance ?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Ok, we know Sparda preferred and married a human female. Vergil( if we believe on this) got "together" with a human female; Nero is definitively with a human lady.( I bet DmC Dante has a penchant for human ladies too :wink:)
And now the silly question:
Would Dante follow the family tradition of having a penchant for human women or would he rebel against the norm just for the sake of it?
Opinions?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
You know how them demon women are, don't you? Ugly sutured rubbery plastic bag(yeah, Lilith). Only Mundus could do something like that.

Dante can do better, and so I think Dante will stick to human beauties.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the problem with human women is that he would outlive them all so unless they wanna artificially extend their life/youth by messing with some dark magic, I could see him trying to find another half-demon to settle down with.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
the problem with human women is that he would outlive them all so unless they wanna artificially extend their life/youth by messing with some dark magic, I could see him trying to find another half-demon to settle down with.
Half demons like Dante are kind of a rarity and the thing is, nothing points to Dante somehow aging significantly less than the normal human. He ages the same.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nope. Dante will rebel in the way of staying a bachelor. Foreverrrrrrrr.
Because I said so.

....Hey! IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NO ONE CAN!!!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dante doesn't strike me as the type to only go with one kind of girl as opposed to been a horndog and not been picky.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
To be honest if *censored* is anything to go by, he probably won't turn anyone down, be it human, half-human or demon. Keep it varied and exciting, y'know?
The problem comes with who would actually put up with his rubbish attitude.

Make of the *censored* what you will.
I think I'm spot on.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I think Dante loves himself a little too much to be committed to having a spouse. A lady, be it human or demon, would probably have to make the first move.

Top Bottom