• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wonder if the devil trigger will appear. If it did what do you think they'll look like?

Asmodaius

As long they don't make him look like a cartoonish bug or something C'thulhu inspired, then I'm fine. I loved his DMC2 DT form, dark skinned, spikes with big leathery wings and maybe even horns, something classical demonic.

fon

Crazy Chick
Asmodaius;285325 said:
something classical demonic.

this :)

Although my personal favorite DT forms were in DMC1. Something cool looking, but not too ridiculous.

OT: Wasn't there already another thread about DT appearing in this game?

revolver_Maniac

devil trigger will surely appear bt i think the dt mechanics will shown in a more of primitive level cuz its goin to be about his origin...........meaning dt origin....................bt they should show the transition with style nd in a meaningful manner..........................i prey nd hope:)

icmasticc

It would interesting/cool if his DT in this game was just him with fully white hair and red(der lol) eyes. Since this is his is origin, and white hair was supposed to be the symbol of his half-breed blood, fully white hair in this game could be his very first DT before it matures and what not. Just a thought I had lol.

revolver_Maniac

icmasticc;285361 said:
It would interesting/cool if his DT in this game was just him with fully white hair and red(der lol) eyes. Since this is his is origin, and white hair was supposed to be the symbol of his half-breed blood, fully white hair in this game could be his very first DT before it matures and what not. Just a thought I had lol.

yaa his white hair is already their we can see it in the trailer itself bt it'll be cool to see the transformation..........finally turnin into a son of sparda\m/

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I do want a more classical demon, DMC 1 or DMC 2 were pretty cool. My theory for his white is that his demonic blood matures as he gets older and it awakes faster when he's placed in danger, but he doesn't have his DT until it's completely white.

revolver_Maniac

Faustinasa;285409 said:
I do want a more classical demon, DMC 1 or DMC 2 were pretty cool. My theory for his white is that his demonic blood matures as he gets older and it awakes faster when he's placed in danger, but he doesn't have his DT until it's completely white.

it should be like the more he starts realizing is his origins the more demonic he becomes......................white hair,arrogance,style everythin man...........

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
I think DT has got to come back, right? I mean, seriously needed. I don't know how they are going to work around the fact that Dante didn't have his Devil Trigger activated until DMC 3. But I'm sure they'll think of something.

Asmodaius

^Hopefully not! I would hate it if Dante turned anything in the likeness of a Super Saiyajin. The only thing that has been in the slightest resemblence to it is that in DMC1, 2 and 4, Dante's hair turned spiky.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Hope he'll change his hair white after the devil trigger transformation is complete. Once reverted back to human, his hair will change to white.

revolver_Maniac

his hair will turn white as the game will progress..............a info that tell people about his origins.........progression of the prequel storyline.............

Sone

DUST TO DUST
If this game gonna be prequel maybe we even don't see new DT because it's part before 3rd DMC game and Dante awake his DT in part 3....Who knows for sure but my best and favorite DT is Half-Breed in DMC 2 or fan called desparate DT lol....I will like to see something like DMC2 DT or something like DMC 1 version with Alastor !!!

revolver_Maniac

Sone;285708 said:
If this game gonna be prequel maybe we even don't see new DT because it's part before 3rd DMC game and Dante awake his DT in part 3....Who knows for sure but my best and favorite DT is Half-Breed in DMC 2 or fan called desparate DT lol....I will like to see something like DMC2 DT or something like DMC 1 version with Alastor !!!

It could be there in the game cuz in dmc3 its like he becomes a full demon bt here it wont be the complete form it'll be the transitional stage of dt i think that'll be shown......

Kool626

Demon Slayer
Don't foret that this is a reboot it going to be simler to the old dmc,
So he prob will have dt, i thinking this new dt should be scary but kool,cus they want want it be quite realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom