• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
I want to find out what the red glow on the DT orbs that causes damage to enemies when you use it. I feel like such a newb asking this but does anyone know how to get it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Black Angel;140506 said:
^Hold down the DT button and ul see ur DT guage start turning red. The more red, the more damege.

You noob.:lol:

No need to call anyone a noob. You were in his place when you first played DMC3.

I quoted and said that so that there won't be any sort of argument between the two of you and I request no follow up answer. Carry on.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Hold down the DT button (L1 if default controls). The longer you hold the button,the more damage.However,the damage is equivalent to how many Devil Trigger gauge you have by buying Purple Orbs.The maximum you can buy is 6 or 5 orbs.It is quite expensive,but it is worth it.By using "Devil Trigger
Explosion" (I called the technique,not official name.),you can damage enemies that are surrounding you.The only thing is,that you Devil Trigger will be depleted to 3.For example,you bought 4 orbs,your devil trigger gauge will be 7.If you charge up to the maximum (hold L1 button for a long time),you will deplete 4 gauges in exchange for a DT explosion which will cause high damage,depends on how long you charge up.

Have fun.

Sparda™

You have three Devil Trigger Runes by default.

You can have up to 10, so that means you'll buy seven Purple Orbs.

For a better use of the Devil Trigger Flux, try to combine It during a combo for maximum damage.

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
well thanks for calling me a noob i beat the game a long time ago and now i play with dmc1 dante you gotta look good when your at this crazy party

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well since the thread's question was answered and the one who did the question seems to have seen the answer, thread locked.

@Black Angel - I might have known that you were joking. It might have seen extremely obvious to you that you were joking too. However this is the internet and emoticons are not enough to let other people see the way we mean things when we say them (since they can't see us, our facial expressions, hear the tone of our voice etc) therefore I had to say that. You should also try and have this in your mind next time;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom