• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Story Competition

Baby Devil

Ok Im setting up the competition for a Devil may cry story contest. You earn respect as a writer and the respect as a winner. You will be competing against each other one on one in a story pretaining to devil may cry.

Okay. We need JUDGES AND COMPETITORS.

A judge will be assigned to each battle. I will assign you a judge. You will have 7 days to post your story.

RULES.
1.No game cross over
2. No serious sexual themes
3.Make the story long or short. It's your choice.
4. Keep your pride even though you lose.
5. Have FUN!!!!

I will be a writer.

Judges

Writers
1.Baby Devil

Anyone in??

Baby Devil

Judges

Writers

1.Baby Devil
2.Dante's Wrath
3.Nel0 Angel0

Ok all we need is judges. Maybe we should ask the people that give you all feed back on you all stories to help out.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'll judge if you'd like but i'd end up being the softer judge... the only thing i'll get worked up about is spelling... so CHECK YOUR RUDDY SPELLING!!!!

Arwen

Lost Soul
Not sure if you'll see sephi in here a lot now. Long story. I'm game to write something for the competition.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
so far you have me and vordan as judges:D

question: when does the competition start? it can't have started yet coz it's not organised yet.

Baby Devil

Judges
1.Pinky750
2.Vordan
3.ILoveVergil

Writers
1.Baby Devil
2.Dante's Wrath
3.Nel0 Angel0

Okay I thin one more judge would be cool. We need more writers though!!!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I agree - stick with three judges as that way there can be no ties and only one winner. If anyone else wants to join this competition, I've got a little incentive for you - each writer who takes part will earn themselves not only the respect that babydevil spoke of but also 10 rep points for entering and if you win, I'll hand out 50 points as well.

Is that ok with everyone?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And what I ought to have put in as well is that each judge is going to receive 10 rep as well for offering their services. :D

Top Bottom