• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Sparda's Blood (DMC5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The legendary dark knight

Sparda™;69372 said:
My concept consists of side games that can be played. The first one to introduce is Sparda.

- THE LEGENDARY DARK KNIGHT SPARDA -

Chapter 1

Rise of a Legend
Protect your beliefs, and defeat the Devil King

Devil Arms

- ForceEdge
- Rebellion
- Yamato

Guns

- Summoned/Spiral Swords

Sparda is walking through the halls of Mundus' Palace. Voices are heard from the main chamber. The main doors are opened a bit. Sparda manages to get near and hear the chattering.

'....All humans shall accept you, our majesty, as the only supreme ruler of everything.'

'The only thing stopping the attack is the sudden opinion of Sparda to hold our armies'

Mundus' voice is speaking....

'Let Sparda to me! All of you, prepare our armies-from the depths of Hell, to the minions on Earth. The humans will be destroyed at once!'

'As you command, Highness!'

Sparda went to hide, as the generals left. He approached to the doors and went inside the chamber.
Mundus' voice is heard smirking.

'Sparda! Your behaviour is disturbing. I don't want that when the day comes to punish you, I shouldn't regret...'

Sparda unsheathes the ForceEdge, impales It on the ground, and his eyes become glowing red...

'From today and beyond, no human shall fear the demons. I will stop your conquest, Mundus. The human race doesn't deserve death.'

Mundus laughs loudly, so loud It echoes Hell itself..

'Very powerful words from a general compassioned by those weak beings called humans. I see now. I didn't realize It since the beginning, but I see what caused you to turn like this.'

Sparda realizes what Mundus is talking about, and has flashbacks of him and his army, destroying a human city, not long ago. Sparda disguised as a human to win the faith of kings and rulers of cities to destroy them. Once he was ordered to destroy the city of a queen ruler which had obtained Devil Arms from raiding one of Mundus armies. The queen fell in love with Sparda, and so did he. He retreated the attack and left. The other general which was sent in his place, killed the queen, and retrieved the artifacts.

'I loved her!'

'Love is an unimportant matter! Devils have no feelings, they cannot love, they cannot cry!'

'I will make you pay, for her and for all the sufferings you have caused! Fight, Mundus!'

Mundus rises from the giant monolith sculpture, spreading his giant angelic wings.

'I will have no mercy for you, Sparda!'

--------------------

After an equal fight, Mundus gains the upper hand. Sparda concentrates his energies on the ForceEdge. He has flashbacks of the last moments with the queen of the city. She gave him a silver pendant, with a ruby. He gave to her a golden pendant with a ruby also. In the last moments of her life, in her last breath, Sparda met her.

'I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you!'

Some tears fall from Sparda's face and drop to the lips of the queen.

'Why are you crying?'

'I lost you! I cannot bring you to life! My whole existence is worthless without you!'

'I'll always be with you! Remember me! I'll find you wherever you'll be! I'll always love you, my dear!'

The queen gives to Sparda the golden pendant, and then dies. Sparda transforms into a demon, and screams from pain and agony.

'I will never forgive you Mundus! You killed my reason I live my life for! It doesn't matter If I live or die! I will kill you, even If I have to kill myself doing It!'

'You think you can defeat me? The Devil King?'

Sparda transforms in an ultimate form. His eyes glow in a powerful red color. In those moments, the amulets glowed into red, uniting with the sword, creating the mighty Sparda. Mundus retreats, as the eyes were the cause of It.

'Those eyes!'

Sparda is getting ready to impale the sword on his chest....

'Die Mundus!!!'

Sparda impales the sword in Mundus' chest, and then reverts to his normal form. So does the sword.

'I shall return again! I will track you, and hunt you down! Even If I have to send all Hell to find you! You have nowhere to hide!'

Sparda points the sword to Mundus....

'No hell shall step foot on Earth! No hell shall kill innocent people! No hell shall cause pain and suffering, as I will still be alive! I will forever seal the gate that links both worlds.......FOREVER!!!!

'NO!!!'

Sparda runs to the edges of the Demon World. As the armies march there too, he rises the sword. As the demons try to stop him, Sparda says the ultimate words, to seal the worlds forever...

'Demons, plague of the Universe! May your essence, your damnation, your filth and darkness, be sealed forever in the oblivion!'

Sparda impales the sword to the ground, as his body begins to morph into a human one. Before he could realize, he was on Earth, as the strength of the lock, repelled him away. In his hands, the amulets were standing. Behind him, the Rebellion and the Yamato too.
Sparda looks the sky, as he knew that someday, the demons would be back....
does it start out right there or does the player actually get to play as sparda running around slaughtering demons. also sparda must've had to kill some other demons before he got to mundus i mean look at griffhon and phantom at least griffon must've fought him to know that Dante's powers are defenitly the powers of sparda but still it sound really awsome

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DarkKnight1000;270446 said:
whens the next one coming

I hate to break it to you, but since SpardaTM has been issued with a lifetime ban, I don't think the next instalment will be taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom