• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus heard the mention of Dante's name and his ears perked up. "Dante? He's hailed as a hero from where I come from. Although, his legacy proceeds him wherever he goes. And that's not really a good thing..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"A hero hailed because its great legacy". Dragalus looked for something in his pocket and grab his cellphone.

OOC: Sorry i forgot when this tooked place

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: this takes place before dante fights mundus. this is in between 3 and 1. the only important thing dante has done is reseal the temen ni gru.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: That's probably still enough to get his name out there, even though some of the demons in DMC1 don't know him, it probably started everything.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus laughed too. "Indeed it does. So..." He turned to everyone. "When does the party start?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene says " yeah ziz when dose the party start im tired of waiting."

ziz replys. " well than go find the last student and drag here here. i can't start the party unless everyone shows up."

selene laughs " sure ok just tell me where to find her. we can't wait all day."

ziz replys " you have a point but we will wait a little longer"

OOC: hey dani are you going to post sometime this week.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
OOC: Yeah, I am. Sorry, but I have a life outside of the Internet so I couldn't post ASAP. I'm here now, though.

---

Julie frowned. "Great. Out of one hole and into another." Twirling her magnum around her finger, she walks up to the group. "So, you all just gonna stand there talking about Gilver Tony? That doesn't sound like much fun."

Julie holstered her gun. "I'm Julie. Couldn't help but overhear your guys' conversation. I knew Dante and Gilver personally." She smiled before winking.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus sighed and looked at the dark blue scales on his hands. "Yes. I told you though, I don't want to look like a human. Maybe I'll find a half-demon to love." He looked at Dragalus. "You understand, right?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Of course i understand, even demons need love, but around my trip in this world i discovered that we maybe not be demons". Dragalus looked at the sky and imagined a gigant dragon flying."Old legends never die dont they".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughs " im so glad you finally showed up julie. i think we will be able to get along. if everyone will come inside we can start the party." ziz walks inside the building

selene replys " finally i thought we were going to have to wait all day." she looks at everyone else " well hurry up. some time this year please" selene walks into the building.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus went inside of the building following Ziz."When are you guys coming here".

OOC: Sorry, complete dumb thing to do, wrong RP

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
inside the building there are tables covered with every kind of junk food imaginabe. including 10 large pizzas and a giant cake.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus moved inside the building and his jaw dropped. "I think I'm going to put on some weight before this day is over..." He mused to himself. "I call dibs on a fifth of the cake. No way I'm eating all of it."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
between the two of them ziz and selene have already taken half of the cake. ziz has most of that half.

selene says " you better hurry up or ziz will eat it all by himself "

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus scowls at Ziz. "Hey! What's the point in ordering a cake for a party if you're going to be a pig and eat it all? Not a very good role-model, are you?" He took a large portion of the cake and ate it slowly, savoring each bite. "Much better than the food from the demon world. However, human food is extremely fattening... Ah well, small price to pay."

Top Bottom