• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at the newly arrived demon. " demons who wish to fight for humanity are more than wecome here. this schools purpose is to contiue the legacy of sparda."

selene asks " is this everyone."

ziz replys " there should be at least two more. julie and nite."

OOC: dread: i knew you whould show up eventually.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Thats elementary DS.

BIC: Dragalus sitted in the floor to meditate, he ignored everything in the world, of this way was how he could summon his human form.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus turned to Ziz. "So, are we going to have a "get to know each other" party or something?" He grinned. "I'm all about parties."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A figure approached the group that was gathering outside the school.
"Hi, I'm Nite" She said "And this is Gilver, my katana"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus opened his eyes to see the new comer."Hi i am Dragalus". He showed his claws to Nite, and Kaiser tooked over Dragalus arm."This is Kaiser".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus turned to the newcomer and bowed. "Welcome. Are you new here? So am I." He turned to Ziz. "This is one of the two you still needed, right? Oh, I almost forgot." He unsheathed his daggers. "Fang and Claw. Made them with my own scales."

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"Pleased to meet you all" Nite said smiling. " I don't mean to be rude, but i don't recognize you as demonic species"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus tilted his head, confused. "Strange. Are you not afraid of me? Finally, someone who doesn't scream and run at the sight of me..."

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"The Demon Emperor is My father and even he doesn't scare me".
Nite replied whilst polishing the scabbard of her katana.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Mundus? I hate him with a passion, killing humans like cattle. It's disgusting." He looked out a window to the stars. "It's so beautiful. The stars... They always make me think that, no matter what happens here, they will still shine. A symbol of hope, I say." He sighed. "I shouldn't be getting sentimental around you. You probably don't even care."

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"I agree. I only ever come to the human world to look at the moon. I'm nothing like that monster. I'm here to hone my skills. One day I will bring him down. He even treats me the same was as he does the humans."
Nite always trieD to stay strong whenever she was explaining that she was nothing like her father.
"We all know, we can't choose our family. Plus, I'm looking for my mother"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus continued his meditation, a cover of light covered him, he floated in the air and he emerged in his human form, black jeans, red shirt red hair."Huh Mundus is not a good father right".

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"right, He's not exactly a 'Father of the Year' type. At least i can't be ordered around if I'm in the human world, so i have decided to come here and learn for a bit" Nite studied Draygus and Dragalus for a second.
"You aren't from the demon world?... are you? If you are, You come from an area which isn't ruled by Mundus."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"We come from a place called the "Heaven of Hell" we live the closest to the human world, only our race knows the way to go to that place". Dragalus moved his neck back."We live in some sort of neutral gorund to both humans and demons".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"We left of our own accord, but were separated. But now, we're back together. We were childhood friends, as our families were well acquainted." He turned to Dragalus. "I wish to protect humans, but I don't want to look like one. I don't exactly think the human form screams strength."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You want to defend humans, i need this form cause i have maked friends to some childs, and their fathers, also i need to get food and a place to stay". Dragalus looked his hand and Kaiser."Also i think i have gotten a girlfriend".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus raised an eyebrow. "A girlfriend? Now I see why you wish to remain human. Well, if it's your wish, I cannot stop you." He turned to Nite. "I wish you had better luck than what you've had..."

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"Thank you" Nite replied.
She turned around to leave, but as she did "Mundus knows of the Heaven of Hell. He would never touch it and he can't get to it."
Nite then walked away.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz says " mudus' daughter. well that is interesting i dated a relative of yours. "

selene says " oh i remember her. hey are we going to have a party or what."

ziz replys " we can't get started until everyone is here."

selene suddenly looks at nite's sword " .... gilver... where have i heard that name before. "

ziz replys " it was an alias used by your brother."

selene asks " which one i do have two you know"

ziz laughs " there is no way i could forget. after all i have met both. you've only met dante. who did not use that name"

selen replys " so it was vergil"

" yeah'

Top Bottom