• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Pinnacle of combat mobile game revealed

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It hits my DMC3 nostalgia and it feels like what the anime should've been.

If only it wasn't a mobile game... :(

I like how Lady's alternate look plays up the biker chick angle.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If only it wasn't a mobile game... :(

I mean look, mobile games rightfully have a stigma but PoC is looking to be legit. Looking at the quality of the footage shown so far I'm almost mad that this team wasn't put to work on a DMC3 remake meant for the main platforms. LOL

And if Dragon's Dogma 2 didn't look great too I'd also be mad that DMC6 isn't being worked on. XD

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I mean look, mobile games rightfully have a stigma but PoC is looking to be legit. Looking at the quality of the footage shown so far I'm almost mad that this team wasn't put to work on a DMC3 remake meant for the main platforms. LOL

And if Dragon's Dogma 2 didn't look great too I'd also be mad that DMC6 isn't being worked on. XD
If it gets ported to the ps4, I don't mind playing it. I'd prefer to get one complete package than having to pay for constant updates.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
If it gets ported to the ps4, I don't mind playing it. I'd prefer to get one complete package than having to pay for constant updates.
I'll take it on the Switch, too, if it's supposed to be a mobile games.
Anyway. I don't know if it's been posted but here's the official site.

hSgU0iomTA2SonsL-qFjCTHHSIBr43suapYfekQ4SfbV3l6OP1WZeXr4JzmulrrY9RjnqIOYgY1ybw=s640-nd-v1

Erian1Mortal

Premium
My biggest problem with the mobile game is how they changed the combat from the first version.
I did track down one of the first builds and that was way closer to DMC then what we're getting now.
So all in all, I'm not really as interested in it any more as I was before.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's also a countdown video. It's just combo vids and music but it's pretty damn good music.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
418870373_24705633695716883_1389774812194834733_n.jpg

And well I also play the game too myself but yes, gonna take time to get again good build characters too .

berto

I Saw the Devil
A lot of people are tearing this game a new one. Seems like some DMC communities are not at all happy with this game.
Actually, I made a pun about that. Someone made a post about how DmC isn't s**t and I said something to the effect of yeah, it might not be s**t but it's also not the panicle of combat... see what I did there? I know I shouldn't be proud of that one but I kinda am.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I am loving it, once u get enemy step and time attacks and use dash with dante

You can juggle in the air and swap out to lady and vergil to do long combos.

The level style element for each area is annoying, as you need to develop your hunter almost constantly. Other than that though i am really enjoying it

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I gave it another shot, played the closed beta last year.
Compared to what they showed off in the early stages (V.1.0 or when it was still called Pinnacle of Combat) this released product is just not good in comparision. There are plenty mobile games that actually do this kind of combat better than Peakof Combat does. No weapon switching, only one weapon per character (and even then the movesets have been watered down hard). Used to be that you can define your loadout like DMC usually does, and you had Ranged and Melee options.
Ah well, at least some of the costumes look neat. I might look at it once Trish and Lucia release but that's about it.
I guess if what they had before had never been shown to the public I might've been a bit more forgiving but I probably still wouldn't like it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wish the main titles allowed that, my only gripe so far if you could even call it one is that it is not reuben langdon voicing dante
I second that.
I also don't like that Dante's face reminds me of Chucky.
But I like the game so far. No stupid timed parkour jazz yet. And Vergil was super bad ass. I'm only on mission 2 though.

Top Bottom