• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry movie

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^ I thought that was Kazuya with funky eyebrows.

i do like their choice for sparda tho. Sean Bean is awesome.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I see no problem with a DMC movie. Probably because even though I like DMC, I'm not too big of a fan of it to care if the movie is good or bad. I say, whatever. If Hollywood wants to make a DMC movie, then good luck to them. However, I hope they don't do the Resident Evil thing and make great CGI affects but a story that has NOTHING to do with the original plot from the games.

Then again, isn't the RE movie suppose to be BASED off the game and not be canon with the series? I know there have been some characters from the original series, like Chris (Looked nothing like game self) and Wesker, Oh God, he looked like a pussy compared to the game Wesker!

A DMC3 movie is also a bad choice in making a DMC movie, cause it's just the same damn thing but in movie version. I played DMC3, I know how it goes. I don't want to see a whole damn movie about it, I'll play the game. If anything do a Movie for DMC1. In that one he's cool and cocky instead of arrogant and immature. (DMC3)

That's all I gotta say.

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
I think any movie adaptation of DMC would be disappointing even if it was a good film because it wouldn't convey the same feeling of awesomeness as DMC. In DMC everything is so perfect...I can whatch the cutscenes again and again (maybe it's due to an effect of nostalgia I don't know xD). So I don't have huge expectations as regards that thing, but it would be a good think if the film was enjoyable in itself, I mean if you could enjoy it as any other good movie. But it would be sad on the other hand if the film sucked (not only from a fan's point of view but from the average viewer's point of view) because it would just make everybody think: "Devil May Cry sucks".

But at least it's based on DMC3....I think many fans really liked this game and its Dante :)
(anyway DMC3 Dante stands proudly as an emblem of the original series just on the right of this screen here :D =====>)

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
omg....my nightmare has come true...DMC LIVE ACTION MOVIE!! I can't bear with tht! :( DmC was enough shock for me (a neutral shock btw, not negative or positive)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
omg....my nightmare has come true...DMC LIVE ACTION MOVIE!! I can't bear with tht! :( DmC was enough shock for me (a neutral shock btw, not negative or positive)

Then this will hurt
dante-devil-may-cry-tom-cruise.jpg

Top Bottom