• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Movie & Fancast

Onecrazymonkey1

Well if not James Franco, then who else then? Someone similar to Nick.

I don't want him to play both.

I'm not sure :/. Do you think the acting wouldn't be as good if he did play both?

I don't really mind if it's James Franco I guess; it's just that sometimes when I see famous people in movies I tend to see the actor and not the character example: "oh look there's James Franco" when I want to go "oh look there's Vergil" . But don't mind me, I'm strange. :D

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
The wife suggested James since he looks a lot like Nick, and we both loved the idea of Nick Holt as Dante, and James has experience with the kind of character Vergil is with Harry Osborn.

Another thought we had, especially since they are brothers, is Chris and Liam Hemsworth. Chris as Vergil and Liam as Dante, they already have that older/younger dynamic being actual brothers, and they would be able to play off each other so well.

Onecrazymonkey1

The wife suggested James since he looks a lot like Nick, and we both loved the idea of Nick Holt as Dante, and James has experience with the kind of character Vergil is with Harry Osborn.

Another thought we had, especially since they are brothers, is Chris and Liam Hemsworth. Chris as Vergil and Liam as Dante, they already have that older/younger dynamic being actual brothers, and they would be able to play off each other so well.

Yeah I think Nick Holt is perfect for Dante so I would rather Nick and James over Chris and Liam. They could also get another actor to play Vergil and then just CG Nick's face over him. :w00t:

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Should be all in cg like that one trailer with all the actors returning, i think if they turned the DmC into a movie, put in fight scenes so it isnt just skipping around cutscenes like in the game, include vergil's downfall as part of a directors cut edition or bonus if you buy a limied edition copy of the movie that includes the game

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wonder what would be of the movie trailer. How would you see it? Something Matrix-like.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
Dante: The bad guy from Vampire Diaries (forgot his name) w/ bleached hair! :p
Vergil: Call me crazy, but Robert Pattinson w/ bleached hair & thinner brows!! :|
Kat: Fairuza Bulk (from the Craft movie & Waterboy)
Phineas: ?
Mundus: Not sure
Lillith: Eh... :|
Bob Barbas: ?
Succubus: Ew! No one! Too gross to tolerate! .___.
Eva: Not sure yet
Sparda: The one who played Carlisle on Twilight- he looked similar to Sparda to me, only his hair needs to be much more white! :p

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
There's gotta be a way to combine both DmC and DMC together. Cause I don't like Lillith's look.

Plus how would you see the trailer for Devil May Cry to appear?

1) Teaser
2) 1st trailer
3) Launch trailer

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There's gotta be a way to combine both DmC and DMC together. Cause I don't like Lillith's look.

Plus how would you see the trailer for Devil May Cry to appear?

1) Teaser
2) 1st trailer
3) Launch trailer
you could just reintroduce old characters in DmC like Beowulf is a hunter and Argosax is another demon king etc.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
For the trailer:

Dante: I remember. My mother. She sacrificed herself for us to escape. I'll never forget what he did to her.
Kat: The answer is out there, Dante. Its that one question that drives you.
Dante: Am I human?

Kat: I'm with an organization called the Order.
Dante: Let me guess. Something to do with that masked freak on the net?
Kat: That's my boss.
Vergil: Dante. Its really you!
Dante: You're my brother.
Vergil: Your twin brother. I've been looking for you for a long time.

Mundus: Dante. He's still out there.
Kat: They're watching you, Dante.
Mundus: Humans' freedom is a disease. A poison on this planet. And we... are the cure.

Dante: GET ME OUTTA HERE NOW KAT!
Vergil: Welcome... to the REAL world.

*Maybe also add a new character who'd betray the Order*

New guy: So you're here to save the world. (Brooklyn accent)
Vergil: The only way to slay a demon king... are Nephilim. Those hybrids now exist... you and I.
Dante: Okay, so to kill Mundus.. we **** him off... by taking out the Raptor News Network and Virility.
Vergil: That's right.
Dante: Which one you wanna do first?
Kat: You're gonna stick with us to the end, right?
Dante: Count on it.

Dante: I took a stand. Fought back. After all that anger, violence and death. You have to dig deep... to see if you're still sane. Or... if you can still call yourself... human.
(Dante unleashes the devil trigger with his red eyes showing at the end)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante:
Tim Phillips
Reuben Langdon
Andy Harmer (oooohhh yeah babeh!!)
Vergil:
Wentworth Miller
Ed Westwick (*fangirl squee*)
Kat:
Michelle Trachtenberg - honestly I can't see anyone else playing Kat.
Mundus:
Bruce Willis
Lilith:
I second the Cat lady.
Bob:
Meatloaf :D

Would be great if they could feature Nicholas Cage (maybe a corrupted guy-turn-demon?) and Chloe Moretz in there as well.

Adelaide

Okay personally I think the perfect person to play Dante would be Tommy Karevik. The Lead singer of Kamelot.
l.jpg
New-Dante-2048x2048.jpg

Top Bottom