• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Movie & Fancast

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To be fair, Morgan freeman was in Wanted or RED so he might be willing to do it.

Bob Bardas might have to be recast as he and Mundus share the same VA but you could just have richard ridings who was the voice of the Hunter boss come in and do it.

Andy Serkis or Sean Bean for Sparda and Anna Torv for Eva.

Lauren Cohan (Maggie from the walking dead) or Ashley greene(Alice from Twilight) as Lady

Adam h. Clark should just reprise his role as Arkham.

Rihanna as Lucia.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Just so everyone knows. This is a movie of the reboot of DMC. So now... Lady, Trish and the others can't be shown yet.

BUT... if there was a way to mix the DmC with the bit of old DMC flavor into the movie and its characters, it'll be fine somehow. But there will be a lot of the DmC in it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Is there anyone worthy of playing these characters?
I'm pretty sure there are and since Dante is redesigned to be more average looking so now you could cast any good looking dude from the CW to play him.

off the top of my head- Steven McQueen from the Vampire Diaries could play Dante, Daniel Gillies could play Vergil and Grace Phillips could play Kat.

Just so everyone knows. This is a movie of the reboot of DMC. So now... Lady, Trish and the others can't be shown yet.

BUT... if there was a way to mix the DmC with the bit of old DMC flavor into the movie and its characters, it'll be fine somehow. But there will be a lot of the DmC in it.

Yes they can, there is nothing that says they can't be shown and since its a reboot we can show them whenever we want.

For Example Nero could be a kid who went to the same orphanage Dante did, Lucia could be a political prisoner of Bob Bardas like Phineas and Trish could be an angel who refuses Dante's call for help.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm pretty sure there are and since Dante is redesigned to be more average looking so now you could cast any good looking dude from the CW to play him.

off the top of my head- Steven McQueen from the Vampire Diaries could play Dante, Daniel Gillies could play Vergil and Grace Phillips could play Kat.

What if Adam Lambert played Dante due to his punk-rock-pop look.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yes they can, there is nothing that says they can't be shown and since its a reboot we can show them whenever we want.

For Example Nero could be a kid who went to the same orphanage Dante did, Lucia could be a political prisoner of Bob Bardas like Phineas and Trish could be an angel who refuses Dante's call for help.

But we'll have to see if Lady and some will show up in the next game sequel.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Who else can play Dante & Vergil?

You guys & I got...
Dante:
- Steve R. McQueen
- Adam Lambert

Vergil:
- Daniel Gillies
- David de Lautour

Who else?

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Technically Tim Phillips could play Dante as well.

Alan Napier from Powers Ranger Dino Thunder. the kid who played ian archer from Tower prep.

I think Tim Phillips could play Dante too. Here are my thoughts about a possible fancast:

Hayden Christensen - Dante
Emily Didonato - Kat
James Caan - Mundus
Morgan Freeman - Phineas
Gemma Arterton - Eva

Not to sure about Vergil at the moment. His voice actor seems a worthy candidate :p

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Any more ideas of who'll be in the movie?

Matthew Davis who played Alaric can play Vergil.

Onecrazymonkey1

Vergil- Armie hammer....Just look at him!! If the movie turns out to be garbage I'll at least not feel like I wasted my money (preferably if he takes his shirt off)
armie-hammer-presitge-magazine-10162011-03.jpg

Kat-Jennifer Lawrence...I just see Kat when I look at her, plus shes purdy @__@
lawrence_2397638b.jpg

Phineas-Morgan Freeman... Good actor
1355616433_3086_Morgan%20Freeman.jpg

Mundus- Mickey rourke... Good actor
mickey_rourke.jpg

Lilith- cat surgery lady
I don't need to post this one ugh....

Eva- Holiday Granger... Just gorgeous and a talented actress
Holliday+Grainger+Bel+Ami+Party+62nd+Berlinale+ZoDe2u7m9y9l.jpg

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'd stick to Lindsay Lohan as Lillith

As for Dante, Vergil & Kat... what u guys suggested and I suggested, they'd be...

Steve R. McQueen - Dante
Jennifer Lawrence - Kat
Daniel Gillies/Matthew Davis - Vergil

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
...has no one else though of Nicholas Holt, R from Warm Bodies? For god's sake, he looks JUST like New!Dante and sounds a lot like Tim.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Well if not James Franco, then who else then? Someone similar to Nick.

I don't want him to play both.

Top Bottom