• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Graphic Arts book

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
As you may know this is the official in-game of Nero
Official description:Young and fiery, Nero is a member of the Holy Knights, a group charged by the Order with the task of eliminating demon-kind. Always ready for a fight, Nero eschews the other members of his group to carry out his work alone. However, his innate powers have earned him the respect of everyone.

The japanese description seems to be almost the same as this.The part of Vergil's son is the only new thing about the boy.Unfortunately Capcom is not very fond of Lady, since she was the only character who hasn't secret or misterious background, only her name As Mary Ann Arkham and her crush on Dante.

About your opinion, you might be right, since in Vj we see Trish trying to get Dante's in the sack that night for the very first time or it was Kamiya being fun because he is crazy too.
I've some difficulties on extract the texts from the other pictures, but if you want some text for translation or whatever just say it, ok?

berto

I Saw the Devil
As you may know this is the official in-game of Nero
Official description:Young and fiery, Nero is a member of the Holy Knights, a group charged by the Order with the task of eliminating demon-kind. Always ready for a fight, Nero eschews the other members of his group to carry out his work alone. However, his innate powers have earned him the respect of everyone.

The japanese description seems to be almost the same as this.The part of Vergil's son is the only new thing about the boy.Unfortunately Capcom is not very fond of Lady, since she was the only character who hasn't secret or misterious background, only her name As Mary Ann Arkham and her crush on Dante.

About your opinion, you might be right, since in Vj we see Trish trying to get Dante's in the sack that night for the very first time or it was Kamiya being fun because he is crazy too.
I've some difficulties on extract the texts from the other pictures, but if you want some text for translation or whatever just say it, ok?
Yeah, it might be the same thing, who knows right now.

I did forget about the VJ stuff. Trish does seem overly affectionate with Dante and he does call her his 'beloved?' I don't remember that exact word.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Precious, I guess... But he seems too scared with her atittude towards him .And that stuff is not even canon, since it's implied DMC2 Dante was not Dante, but Enzo or an imposter and even Silvia and his twin sister are caught on " hot moments". Capcom was "forced" to avoid this relationship based on unfortunate implications( this possibly due to bad reaction from fanbase to this, even from Japan, where they seem to be so tolerant in weird stuff.It would be a Freudian "wet dream", better than anything I've studied in psichology.But in DMC1 we don't have any romantic clues on them and there is more hints between Dante and Lady than between him and Trish.According to Dante in the novel-version Devil May Cry 4 (Deadly Fortune), it is said that Eva's offending and frightening characters are also like those of Trish, with her acting all motherly over him.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think you need a new scanner..
Well, that's gratitude for ya.

I don't have a scanner, this was a loan that took convincing to borrow.

Precious, I guess... But he seems too scared with her atittude towards him .And that stuff is not even canon, since it's implied DMC2 Dante was not Dante, but Enzo or an imposter and even Silvia and his twin sister are caught on " hot moments". Capcom was "forced" to avoid this relationship based on unfortunate implications( this possibly due to bad reaction from fanbase to this, even from Japan, where they seem to be so tolerant in weird stuff.It would be a Freudian "wet dream", better than anything I've studied in psichology.But in DMC1 we don't have any romantic clues on them and there is more hints between Dante and Lady than between him and Trish.According to Dante in the novel-version Devil May Cry 4 (Deadly Fortune), it is said that Eva's offending and frightening characters are also like those of Trish, with her acting all motherly over him.
It was precious, your right. Thought it not be cannon it gives a better experience closer to DMC than DMC2 did.

Top Bottom