• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Fan fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
IloveVergil;10770 said:
Umm..here's a fan fic I made up when I was bored ...I'm not posting this normally because it contains a bit of romance that may be..err...a bit too much for people who are younger than 13 or people who don't like to see our hero falling for a woman who looks like his mother.

Well, that was.... Just can't figure out

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
RISE OF THE LADY OVERKILL

Chapter 1.

The scarlet sun rose over Dante's shop. He awoke not to the sun but to the shrike cacophony of battle sounds. He jumped out of bed and rushed out in his pyjamas, rebellion in hand. When he entered the street, nothing was there, absolutely nothing. The entire street had disappeared "Holy crap" Dante said as he looked into the neverending precipice a few steps away.
He was about to go inside when the phone rang. "Sorry can't get to ya pal" Dante said as he picked up.
"I know, but I can get you"
"What!?"
"I can get to you"
"That's not what you said, who are you anyhow?"
The phone hung up.
Out of nowhere several demons descended on him, using rebellion he cut one's head off and lobbed it at another, parrying another blow, going to reposte and then ducked under a scythe which inadvertantly decapitiated the one Dante had just parried against.
Several more dropped in Dante took a revolver with quicksilver bullets that he'd been saving for weird-like-you-don't-know-what weird situations.
He threw it in the air with rebellion, jumped after them and then swan-dived on the remaining adversaries , sending them back to hell with a ton of lead.

"Ha, you'd sure better know how to fight better than them" Dante began to gloat over his victory.
"Half breed" said the voice on the phone, it wasn't in hell speak but there was something about this guys voice that wasn't right.
An apparition happened in front of him and it said, it's voice somewhere in between melancholic and spiteful. "You shall not interfere this time Dante!" My might regathered, my armies multipled and every weak member of my militia has been downgraded, I'd have thought better of your pathetic brother. Do you want to know what happened, he begged my forgiveness. Mwahahahahaha. Begged like a dog. Now you shall fear this devil's power. I am now ultimate, prepare to face the full power of Mundus, your father's corpse made an excellent conduit for my return and the power, it's beyond anything you've evr seen and when I combine it with my own... well use your imagination. The world will be painted black with my dark eyes and red with the blood of you and the apathetic humans you endear so. "
"First of all, you do that cheesy laugh again and your death will be painful Mundus, second, you insult my family and possess my father's body, that's the last straw, let's go!"
"All in good time, my diminutive friend, first we'll see if you can repel this force, it's ten thousand times in number and in strength to the force Sparda unexpectedly repelled, just for you and you are only half Sparda. You will not make it through to the end this time Dante. Just like in chess Dante, all of my pawns have reached the end of the board, now my ranks are filled with queens, did you seriously think we were even?"
"Size of an army doesn't matter, it's how the commander leads his troops, if you hide in the shadows, Mundus, you'll lose again. So be it, I'm coming!"
Dante threw himself into the precipice to embrace the sport of demon hunting, once again.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10828 said:
Excellent. I expected nothing less from you, though. But what confuses me is Dante using revolver

Thanks, I guess I just have a liking of revolvers, watching the Ocelot cuscenes on the MGS games does that to you:$ . BTW why did you say that you expected nothing less from me?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I got an article about him in some of my PC magazines

btw, aren't you gonna check your design weapon thread?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;10908 said:
As always, The Phantarch rocks and makes my stories look crap....nice one, genius :)

I wouldn't say look crap. Besides English is my native language and even here I'm considered to have a good vocab for my age. Both of our stories are good, I just decided to bring back Mundus, oh and yes I do play chess competitively and I have seldom lost a game. I'm just trying to lock in some of my interests into the story as subtly as possible. I am also going to be working to encapsulate Mundus' attitude to Dante when they actually do meet, if they do. I haven't decided yet. Dante is faced with a huge militia of demons, all of which are equivilant in strength to Mundus but have been thoroughly indoctrinated by Mundus and will destroy any obstacle that they come across. Keep your fingers crossed folks.:D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10926 said:
Phantarch, had you ever read Howard Lovecraft?

Don't think so. Not within my terrible memory anyway. Is it any good?
BTW have you read Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom