• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Fan fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I read it, it was interesting.:)But it was sad :(I like happy endings
The Phantarch;10514 said:
Lame my ass, that's a great story;)
I like my story,but I really think I need to work on the fights.
Anyway do u want more of the story, guys?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Sh** I just figured that if I wanna write this story,I gotta finish my first story DMC:The Sinister Angel first,cuz the two stories are closely connected with many common characters so I can't advance this story too much without finishing the other one :mad:
Anyway don't worry a few chapters will be here soon.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;10635 said:
Sh** I just figured that if I wanna write this story,I gotta finish my first story DMC:The Sinister Angel first,cuz the two stories are closely connected with many common characters so I can't advance this story too much without finishing the other one :mad:
Anyway don't worry a few chapters will be here soon.:)

Okay, well I'm prepared to hold my breath.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
This is episode about Christmas in Sparda family
Sparda (glancing through calendar): Tomorrow will be... 1st January? Oh s**t, time flies by from holiday to holiday.
Eva: Sparda, damn you! Where are you?
Sparda: Not again!
Eva: You'll prepare everything for the holiday
Sparda: Why me?
Eva: Am I hearing things?
Sparda: I'm getting ****ed of! I always prepair everything, and all you do is criticise!
Eva: That was a big mistake
Sparda: As usual?
Eva: No, today that'll be something special
*Hits him Christmas tree*
Sparda: Aw crap!
Eva: Now go, and no breakfast without decorations!
*And Sparda went to the local shop. Of course it's closed*
Sparda: Oh my god! What I'm gonna do?
*He imagined like in real life....
Eva: What? The shop was closed?
(SMACK!)
Sparda: That's not my fault!
(SMACK!)
Vergil: You're Devil King! You've disappointed me, dad
Dante: Dumba$$
Eva: Dante!
Dante: what?
Eva: He's not dumba$$, he's a$$hole
Sparda: NOOOOOOOO!
Sparda was a bit confused with the taste of things to come, so he decided to call a
professional helper, Mundus.*
Sparda (calls Mundus by a mobile phone):Answer, damn it!
Mundus: Mundus' agency of doin' dirty job. How can I serve you?
Sparda: It's me.
Mundus:...
Sparda: What are you doing?
Mundus: Trying to receive your telephone number to come and kill you
Sparda: What for?
Mundus: For another bill on my e-mail
Sparda: Please, I need your help! I'll pay this for ya
Mundus: 50000000 red orbs
Sparda: WHAT THE F**K?!
Mundus: To pay for Nelo Angelo's lightning tricks
Sparda: Okay.
Mundus: Go home and all will be good
*And so Sparda went home waiting for his fate*
Sparda: I'm home!
Eva: At last
Sparda: Oh no
Eva: Good one there
Sparda: What?
Eva: I said well done
Sparda: Maybe I'm dead...In the heaven where my dreams came true?
Vergil: I hate Christmas
Dante: All the holidays are crap
*Whispers something to Vergil*
Vergil: OK. Mwuhahaha
Sparda: Let's wait
*Later, in the evening, knock in the door*
Eva: Let's open the door.
Voice from the other side of door: Ho-ho-ho, father x-mas came!
Eva: Ah, a burglar!
Dante&Vergil: Waste him!
*So the mother and two sons are beating the crap out of burglar (Sparda)*
Dante: Let's do this!
Vergil holds Sparda and Dante performed drop kick
Dante&Vergil: JACKPOT!
Sparda: Oh f**k, that's gotta hurt
Dante: Dad?
Vergil: He's not Arkham
Sparda: Of course not... He'll show up later.
Dante: I've got an idea
*Whispers something to Sparda and Eva*
Sparda: OK, I'll do this
*Later*
Arkham: Hi everybody!
Dante: Burn, baby, burn!
Arkham: ??? AAHHH! F**K!!!!!!
Dante: Mwuhahaha
Vergil: Eat this
*Threw salad in Arkham's face*
Eva: You're gotta finish him
Sparda: With pleasure
Eva: Take this (gived him her super fryingpan)
Sparda: Merry Christmas, a$$hole!
*And he hit Arkham with the fryingpan, so he went into high flight*
That episode was remembered by the whole Sparda family as a merry terrorismas.
The end
Thanks *~lil lady~* for support

D

Deleted member 209

:lol: Dante and Vergil were SO evil. Poor sparda :( Arkham can get stuffed coz he's a crap character neway.

Well done again :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I wanted to finish the story then post it...but I don't htink I should keep you guys waiting so long, eh?
The protagonist of this story is Sinistra, another half human,half devil like Dante and Vergil.

Devil May Cry: The Sinister Angel

Prologue:

All life must end in death. Everything that has a beginning has an end. This the unbreakable rule of the universe.
Shame these fools don’t understand it.
So arrogant, so pathetic, unable to admit their weakness-the humans have plagued this earth for too long. It is time to show them the truth.
The exterminator wondered as he strode through the shadows of the night. Even though it was a chilly night in the middle of winter, it had been drizzling incessantly since the evening. Small raindrops fell on his face as he tried to see through the darkness. Slightly puffing, he cast a momentary look on his hands. The sleeves of his robe were soaked in blood, as well as his hands. He stretched out his hands and washed them in the rain. He didn’t want to, though. It always gave him pleasure when he viewed the signs of his slaughtering. It sent a feeling of deep satisfaction and pleasure through his body, almost sending him in a euphoric state.
Pain is good. And that fool surely knows it now, he smiled as he thought of this. How completely foolish of him to deny the supremacy of the sovereign, to side with the filthy traitor, rather than bask in the unstoppable, eternal power of our master. He got exactly what he deserved.
The exterminator caught the sight of the tall buildings when he stood in the crossways of the roads. He searched for the one he was looking for, and finally recognized it. It was precisely as his master told him.
“I’m here, master,” he said.
A voice spoke inside his head instantly, like an echo coming from a distance. “You know what to do, my trusted servant.”
“Yes, my lord.”
“You have done well, but make sure everything goes as planned. I will not tolerate any mistakes.”
“Of course, master. I’ll make sure everything happens just the way you want.”
“Let’s hope that is true, for your own sake.”
The telepathic connection broke, pointing that it’s time for his job. He approached the building with long and steady steps, and stood in front of the entrance. He said in a low voice,
“Let the game begin.”

Chapter One: No time to rest

Apartment 908 was apparently the finest suite in the Empire hotel. This Victorian style suite had all the luxuries a person would wish for a short trip, as well as excellent special services. An outstanding view of the whole city could be witnessed from the balcony of the apartment, which was always admired by the residents. But the current resident didn’t really seem to care for any of this. All she wanted was a good place to stay while taking a break from the hard work she went through everyday. She looked beautiful as the rays of the moonlight fell on her long, brown, lustrous hair spread over the pillow. Her lovely face looked so calm and relaxed with comfort, one could hardly imagine what she really was. She lay on the soft goose down feather bed, away from all tension and anxiety, enjoying the relaxed sleep.

Suddenly her pleasant slumber was broken by the ringing of a cell phone. She opened her sleepy eyes, and reached for the phone as she cursed under her voice. She picked up the phone and spoke in an amazingly clear voice, “Sinistra Rodriguez speaking.”
“What’s up, babe?” a man’s voice replied.
“Reggie?”
“Yeah, it’s me sugar, were you expecting someone else?”
“No, actually I wasn’t expecting anyone, I’m on vacation, remember? I told you not to disturb me for a week. Everyone needs to have some rest in a while.”
“I know, but you gotta come see me now, Sinistra.” Reggie said, now in a more serious tone.
“Why? Something wrong?”
“Yeah, there have been problems, big problems that are driving me nuts. And Amanda also thinks you really need to come back.”
“Damn it…..okay, I’ll try to come home tomorrow and stop by your office right after work.”
“I thought you were on vacation?”
“Yeah, but once I come back in town, all the people in my office are going to start bugging me for help. My holiday is going to be over anyway.”
“I got no idea how you manage to run that fashion company of yours and do all this. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.”
“Bye.” Sinistra hung up the phone and got down from her bed. She stood in front of the mirror and said to herself, “Here you go, Sinistra. So much for a nice holiday.”

She examined herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her lustrous hair as she admired her body. Almost six feet tall, Sinistra was a mature woman of thirty. But one couldn’t imagine that from her looks, she looked hardly twenty two or three years old. She had a stunning figure with long, fine shaped legs; full, large breasts and a waist as thin as of a teenager. Her sexy figure was clearly visible under the tiny lingerie she was wearing. Her beautiful hazel eyes were still a little heavy. She shrugged her head, trying to make the drowsiness go away. She stepped away from the mirror. It won’t be possible for me to get to sleep again, she thought.
Godamnit, it’s so hard living two lives at once. Sinistra Rodriguez was a respected name in the fashion industries. She had achieved much success in life at a very young age due to her determination, guile, intellect and hardship. She had built quite a huge fashion empire, and had become the richest woman in the whole state at the age of thirty. But under the masquerade of a successful businesswoman, she was actually one of the deadliest demon hunters ever. She was very well connected to all organizations associated with devil hunting, and had annihilated countless devils with unnerving ruthlessness. She had also brought down several demon worshipping cults, and bore an unusual hatred for every last one of those humans who had betrayed their own kind for the sake of power. Even though she always managed to keep up with both roles of her life, sometimes things just became too much. Then she would take a break from all work, and spend a few days in solitude where there would be no duties to fulfill, no responsibilities to bear.
But my screwed up life would never let me have some rest.
She walked into the bathroom for a shower, then put on a night gown. As she was dressing, she looked at the twin bracelets on her hands and smiled. She went to the drawing room and sat on the plush divan, making plans for tomorrow.
“Alright, I’ll just phone the room service for some dinner, then I’ll set out for home. No point wasting time here.” She reached for hotel phone.
All of a sudden, a shadowy smoke appeared in the middle of the drawing room.
“What the hell?”
The smoke slowly tuned into a shadow portal, and Sinistra got ready for trouble.
“This seems interesting.” she said in an amused tone, eying the portal with curiosity.

The next moment, a dozen devils appeared out of the portal. One of them would have landed on Sinistra if she didn’t do a cartwheel on the right in the nick of the time. She stood up, watching the demons and identifying them as Hell prides and gluttonies.
“Now this is insulting. I need enemies, not pathetic losers like these.” she commented teasingly as she stretched out her hands, revealing that her ‘bracelets’ had another purpose than being used as ornaments. They had turned into two deadly sharp blades and were attached to her hand with the part of the bracelets that was visible before. She held the blades in front of her, standing motionless as the demons closed in.
One of the prides raised its spear and tried to hit her. She blocked the attack almost lazily with one of her blades, and gave a mischievous smile.
“C’mon sand piles, it’s time for you to get back to the hellholes where you belong.”
Within one second she removed her blade for its position and made a high jump in the air. Before the unfortunate fool could realize what happened, she landed on it, winding her legs around its shoulder as it fell on the floor. She chopped off its head with one fluent motion of her blade, then performed a spinning kick on the ground knocking all the demons off their feet. She watched as several more demons materialized out of thin air in the room.

D

Deleted member 209

this is part 2 of my first fanfic hope u people like it ^_^

She stood there, a menacing shadow in the cold room. Hearing the voices of the suffering, the increasing murmuring of the demonic souls haunting the room yet still she stood still, masked face turned towards the sleeping child. Somehow, deep inside of her she looked- Alice- Alice was her name she looked and just felt familiar. She longed to reach out to touch the child's small face, to clear away the straying strands of golden blonde hair from the child's sleeping eyes, but she remained stoic. Cold. Her hand unmoved at her side. She doesn't belong here- she doesn't belong here- her own inner voice a distant buzz of white noise amongst her inner turmoil. She longed to hold the child and embrace- Alice- the small innocent in a world of evil. An uncharacteristic hitching in her throat as she struggled to maintain her composure, she turned her back on the sleeping child, ignoring her inner voice and inner will awaiting the moment when the acrid voice of the shadow that controlled her to fill her mind and to make her world make sense to her once more.

It stroked his face and a parody of a twisted smile ghosted itself on its shapeless face. The body had long since lost its possession, the livid blue marks faded a long time ago. But that didn't matter, the smile only widened. The corpse had remained unspoiled all this time- though the body was cold and had stiffened the pale flesh remained unspoiled, the touch of the shadow had caused deep wounds in the years that it had kept the body but the demonic blood had healed the wounds. Healed them without marring the perfect flesh of the body. 'Nelo-' the shadow murmured. As if to wake the dead man from sleeping. It ran a deformed almost shapeless hand over the man's head entangling fingers within the striking platinum coloured hair of the man.

Alice found herself in the midst of a field, she turned a little, and crouched saw that the fields of cornflower blue were poppies- she narrowed her bright green eyes a little and plucked a blossom. It blossomed in her fingers and this made her smile. Then the small child crumpled, she buried her face into her hands and began to cry. 'Alice-' that familiar voice, she looked up and saw the boy and girl-
'Vergil- I- I'm scared-' Alice whimpered, 'that lady- she hurt my mommy-' Alice began to sob, heaving when her eyes were sore,
'I don't want you to be scared Alice.' The girl had spoken, and this startled her,
'Amelle-' Alice stammered, the girl- she looked exactly like her, only the crude reflection was severely wounded, chains dangled from her limbs from a chain that had been wrapped around her neck tightly enough to cut into it. A large gash wound ran from the beginning of her scalp to the socket of her right eye and her golden blonde hair was dirty and hung in lank stands that crawled down to her back.
'You look so much like me-' Alice said, Amelle gave a small smile a smile that spoke years beyond her appearance, 'why was I taken away from mommy- why did you take me to that horrible place-' Alice whimpered,
'You-' Amelle began, then she paused she bit a little on her lower lip now, 'I-' she began, 'I wanted to save you-' she said, her voice changed sounding like Alice's then becoming more matured,
'You took me away and you hurt my MOMMY Amelle!' Alice screamed all around them the exquisite blue blossoms started to die. Rotting in patches.
'No- please-' Amelle touched her now and Alice yelped in pain, Alice could see desperation- but her hands- they were so cold it burned. 'You have to listen to me Alice- I didn't want to bring you to him- that's why I took you away- that's why i wouldn't let him take you-' Amelle was crying now black tears streamed from her eyes. The fields began to melt away as did the vision of her two friends as Alice awoke.

'She'll only talk to you Dante-' the disgruntled chief said Dante smiled a little, ironic really- that after all these years apart somehow they'd been dragged back together again. 'I know its a little stupid saying this to you but its not a pretty sight- whatever got to her-' Dante saw the man blanch at the thought of such a thing,
'I understand.' Dante nodded. He entered the room now shutting the door behind him, at the sound the woman turned her head,
'Dante-' Mary murmured, more of a question,
'Yeah-' Dante said,
'Oh-' Mary whimpered she scrambled to her feet and somehow found him wrapping him in an embrace, she fell to her knees, 'they took my daughter- they took Alice-' she said between her sobbing. Dante found himself wincing a little at the sight, he went to the floor with her.
'Who took her-' Dante asked,
'She didn't say- she wanted me to be a messanger- I'm not sure what she meant- she- she took Alice-' Mary sobbed and buried her mutilated face in her hands, the bandages not doing much to cover them. 'Alice- before they took her Dante- she saw Vergil- she drew him Dante- she- she drew him and this girl she called Amelle in her pictures.' Mary said,
'There's no way-' Dante said, he was glad she couldn't see his face, a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach. 'I-I killed him Mary-' he said,
'She saw him as a child Dante.' Mary murmured, 'what does this mean- what does this all mean-' she silently speculated.
'She saw Vergil's soul-' Dante whispered, 'Mundus- he turned him into Nelo Angelo- he tore the soul from his body- that means that-' Dante said,
'You can save him-' Mary said, a slow smile in spite of her pain, 'you can save Alice- and you can save your brother-' she cried.

The shadow sighed in contentment and leaned backwards wishing to luxuriate in the feel of the velvet against its back, 'soon-' it murmured and its shapeless eyes snapped towards the waking child. 'Soon.'

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Umm..here's a fan fic I made up when I was bored ...I'm not posting this normally because it contains a bit of romance that may be..err...a bit too much for people who are younger than 13 or people who don't like to see our hero falling for a woman who looks like his mother.

D

Deleted member 209

that's pretty much how I thought Vergil and Dante would feel towards women I liked it gd job :p

D

Deleted member 209

that's a surprise :lol: seriously ur gd at it, u looked at everythin in depth most people when they write about romance never look at all sides and aspects of it.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
*~ lil lady ~*;10767 said:
this is part 2 of my first fanfic hope u people like it ^_^

She stood there, a menacing shadow in the cold room. Hearing the voices of the suffering, the increasing murmuring of the demonic souls haunting the room yet still she stood still, masked face turned towards the sleeping child. Somehow, deep inside of her she looked- Alice- Alice was her name she looked and just felt familiar. She longed to reach out to touch the child's small face, to clear away the straying strands of golden blonde hair from the child's sleeping eyes, but she remained stoic. Cold. Her hand unmoved at her side. She doesn't belong here- she doesn't belong here- her own inner voice a distant buzz of white noise amongst her inner turmoil. She longed to hold the child and embrace- Alice- the small innocent in a world of evil. An uncharacteristic hitching in her throat as she struggled to maintain her composure, she turned her back on the sleeping child, ignoring her inner voice and inner will awaiting the moment when the acrid voice of the shadow that controlled her to fill her mind and to make her world make sense to her once more.

It stroked his face and a parody of a twisted smile ghosted itself on its shapeless face. The body had long since lost its possession, the livid blue marks faded a long time ago. But that didn't matter, the smile only widened. The corpse had remained unspoiled all this time- though the body was cold and had stiffened the pale flesh remained unspoiled, the touch of the shadow had caused deep wounds in the years that it had kept the body but the demonic blood had healed the wounds. Healed them without marring the perfect flesh of the body. 'Nelo-' the shadow murmured. As if to wake the dead man from sleeping. It ran a deformed almost shapeless hand over the man's head entangling fingers within the striking platinum coloured hair of the man.

Alice found herself in the midst of a field, she turned a little, and crouched saw that the fields of cornflower blue were poppies- she narrowed her bright green eyes a little and plucked a blossom. It blossomed in her fingers and this made her smile. Then the small child crumpled, she buried her face into her hands and began to cry. 'Alice-' that familiar voice, she looked up and saw the boy and girl-
'Vergil- I- I'm scared-' Alice whimpered, 'that lady- she hurt my mommy-' Alice began to sob, heaving when her eyes were sore,
'I don't want you to be scared Alice.' The girl had spoken, and this startled her,
'Amelle-' Alice stammered, the girl- she looked exactly like her, only the crude reflection was severely wounded, chains dangled from her limbs from a chain that had been wrapped around her neck tightly enough to cut into it. A large gash wound ran from the beginning of her scalp to the socket of her right eye and her golden blonde hair was dirty and hung in lank stands that crawled down to her back.
'You look so much like me-' Alice said, Amelle gave a small smile a smile that spoke years beyond her appearance, 'why was I taken away from mommy- why did you take me to that horrible place-' Alice whimpered,
'You-' Amelle began, then she paused she bit a little on her lower lip now, 'I-' she began, 'I wanted to save you-' she said, her voice changed sounding like Alice's then becoming more matured,
'You took me away and you hurt my MOMMY Amelle!' Alice screamed all around them the exquisite blue blossoms started to die. Rotting in patches.
'No- please-' Amelle touched her now and Alice yelped in pain, Alice could see desperation- but her hands- they were so cold it burned. 'You have to listen to me Alice- I didn't want to bring you to him- that's why I took you away- that's why i wouldn't let him take you-' Amelle was crying now black tears streamed from her eyes. The fields began to melt away as did the vision of her two friends as Alice awoke.

'She'll only talk to you Dante-' the disgruntled chief said Dante smiled a little, ironic really- that after all these years apart somehow they'd been dragged back together again. 'I know its a little stupid saying this to you but its not a pretty sight- whatever got to her-' Dante saw the man blanch at the thought of such a thing,
'I understand.' Dante nodded. He entered the room now shutting the door behind him, at the sound the woman turned her head,
'Dante-' Mary murmured, more of a question,
'Yeah-' Dante said,
'Oh-' Mary whimpered she scrambled to her feet and somehow found him wrapping him in an embrace, she fell to her knees, 'they took my daughter- they took Alice-' she said between her sobbing. Dante found himself wincing a little at the sight, he went to the floor with her.
'Who took her-' Dante asked,
'She didn't say- she wanted me to be a messanger- I'm not sure what she meant- she- she took Alice-' Mary sobbed and buried her mutilated face in her hands, the bandages not doing much to cover them. 'Alice- before they took her Dante- she saw Vergil- she drew him Dante- she- she drew him and this girl she called Amelle in her pictures.' Mary said,
'There's no way-' Dante said, he was glad she couldn't see his face, a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach. 'I-I killed him Mary-' he said,
'She saw him as a child Dante.' Mary murmured, 'what does this mean- what does this all mean-' she silently speculated.
'She saw Vergil's soul-' Dante whispered, 'Mundus- he turned him into Nelo Angelo- he tore the soul from his body- that means that-' Dante said,
'You can save him-' Mary said, a slow smile in spite of her pain, 'you can save Alice- and you can save your brother-' she cried.

The shadow sighed in contentment and leaned backwards wishing to luxuriate in the feel of the velvet against its back, 'soon-' it murmured and its shapeless eyes snapped towards the waking child. 'Soon.'

That was cool, just like Howard Lovecraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom