• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ I suppose, but don't neglect ideas man :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^it will better if you guys invite Ronin...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ ~Oh hell yeah, I was gonna PM him but forgot .lol. he's very good with fics and ideas :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^he is better than me..with you all,i won't be needed much.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ what the hell are you talking about .lol. you bring awesome character and weapon ideas. Thanks to you, Dustin got his character developed greatly :) you are needed much as you have so much to offer :)

Keaton

Premium

^I had anticipated this.

The story is designed so that IF you do not wish to collaberate with the team entirely- you can be on a seperate path.

After chapter one the characters will be split into two teams...members changing every so often and will post their story seperatly from the other.

One team will activate something which will help the other...etc etc. Teamwork no?

If you don't want to collaberate with a particular member then you and said member can be on diffrent paths and you will not need to collaberate.

The only time in which you and aforementioned members will need to acknowlege each other posts are in chapter one and the final chapter -purely.

I have recieved no negative view on you from Aseroth, and despite this, is it that big of a deal to be associated by a collaberated peice of work-that will hopefully be a fantastic one?

I asked for you, and he, personally, because I admire BOTH of your writing styles, creativity and imagination.

I didn't start this to offend or upset, quite the opposite, I thought that a collab would be fantastic and would be enjoyed by many/all of the fan fic writers...

THE best solution is if you, Aseroth and Ronin (my bad forgot to PM) joined and wrote. I value all input and your parts to play will be just as important and substancial as any other...I hope you will stay and write, despite member involvement.
:S

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^with the Fictioner Princess,Demonslayer6,she will bring more ideas than me.:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ She's good, but your devotion is greater :) trust me about this, Keaton knows what he is talking about. As your friend I obviously want you to be a part of this, and like Keaton said, "we will split into teams" and Aseroth need not be in your team if you care that much man :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

all right...i'm in...if there is something i don't like,I'm out.deal?

Keaton

Premium

Please, see it from my pov.
I cannot and won't alienate someone because of something..unless their beef is with me.

I want this to be the best it can be and the people I have asked have impressed me greatly, and while they want to write I cant deny it. Thats why I came up with the twin paths...one path find Yamoto, the other Rebellion...its all about teamwork, working within the small groups and the groups aiding each other unknowingly.

I will do everything I can to accomodate each writers needs and wants...but I can't restrict someone from posting here for no reason - it would go against everything that the story is about.

Also, you have some great ideas, and its not about who contributes most, whos posts are longest its about co-operation, we all learn something from everyone else - despite how many writers there are each person, each writer and friend of myne is important here...incl you.

EDIT: Chaos: Beat me lol. Okay, thats your choice, but please, let me know BEFORE you go out and see if it can be helped....yes?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

What can I say though .huh. I want to get this party started, and half the peeps haven't even shown up :( I can't let me ideas just float around in my head :) I need to lay them down when more people have started to talk and get this started for reals :)

Keaton

Premium

Post them here, I will be saving each substancial post to a text file with your name on lol

So i can post it back when everyone gets going :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

you don't have to.I will ignore people i don't like.so don't worry.if i am ****ed off,i am outta there...

Keaton

Premium

^...okay; well as said, I would appreciate a PM or something just to confirm with me - after all, it may be solvable.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well Keaton, my only issue is, u seem to be the only one who hasnt let me know wether u like my character ideas...i really want ur opinion, as this whole thing was ur idea to begin with...i dont want to keep these characters if u dont think they would offer anything to the story, im creating this as kind of a contribution to an idea or urs that i just think is a great idea, and i dont want to mess it up

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Yeah, I agree with Dustin .lol. I don't want to screw this up in anyway. So I want opinions from everybody on each idea and character I offer. I think that all the members in here should "Have to" comment on others ideas :)

Keaton

Premium

If you give me ~looks at watch~ wait...i don't have a watch...try again ~PC clock~ ten mins...

I'm in the process of saving everyones posts that involve the story...when i'm done I will rate away :D

Promise :)

(if i get interrupted I will reply ASAP)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

so basicly just reply with a full decription of looks abilities and personality and weapons?

Sparda™

Eh, I'll try myself to add a new character to the scene. I'm pretty busy with college, and my DMC5 project, however, I'll try and show something...

Samael Eligos

Origins - Seraphim, Highest Heavenly Region
Blood - Both Angelic and Demonic Blood
Age - Since the creation of Heaven

Physical description - Because he fell from grace, he shares both angelic and demonic traits. He wields a knight armor, with spikes, angelic wings, neon-like flowing veins over the armor, and he has eight wings - the upper four ones are angelic, and the lower four are demonic. What is more notable, is his helmet and mask. The helmet has different writings in angelic and demonic languages, symbols, and his mask resembles that of a human face. The helmet includes horns. The mask's eyes are white, and there are engraved tears on the mask's face, believed to be the last tears of him as an angel.

Psychological description - It was believed that because he loved a demon woman of the Nether World as an angel, he was banished from Heaven. He may seem ruthless, cold and silent, his positive feelings are inside him. Samael Eligos is described by his demonic comrades as 'The Punisher' of all humans and angels.

Skills & Equipment description - Samael possesses a large variety of weapons. ALso, the skills accompanied with the weapons are devastating, fast, and stylish-looking ones.

Devil Arms

Ira & Opredon - Samael's most powerful weapons of his arsenal. Serrated amorph swords imbued with the demon-sin of Wrath and with angel-virtue of Forgiveness. They hurl both destructive flames of Hell, and sharp lights of Heaven.

Aurora - A set of a giant shield in his left arm, and a large spear in his right arm, which have the power of the Eternal Sun Apollo, and the Dark Moon Selene. The shield uses the power of the arctic ice to protect, and the spear uses the fury of the sun to charge itself to adversaries.

Long-range weapons(Fire Arms)

Armageddon - A pair of mounted canons on a pair of gauntlets, which fire demonic-like spiritual fires at high rates. Samael often uses a combination of both canons into one, which fires a continuous beam of energy.

Zodiac - A set of armor put in his wings and chest, which unleashes the powers of the once defeated twelve knights of the Costellation. It launches magically-summoned arrows and swords, which protect him, and make him a powerhouse even from afar.

Transport

Samael travels with his demonic horse, Bellerophon to battles, which aids him.

Bellerophon

A demonic horse, totally armored, with a pair of spiked armor in his front, and with large demonic wings, which are in his sides. This horse is a fear itself amongst humans, and It is said that this animal can unleash flames, ice, wind and electric storms when needed, and ordered.

Abilities

Samael is able to fly for eternity, If he desires. His magical powers seem to be endless and his knowledge about humans, demons and angels is immense. He can predict the future, tell the past, and condition the present. He is the general of 57 demon legions, and 33 fallen angels legions, easily being the most powerful leader in the Nether world. His mind itself is a force to fear.

Additional description

Samael has his weaknesses, which are the hidden positive feelings he carries inside him. If caught in an inappropriate moment, they can be devastating to him. No one seems to know this weakness, apart one being.

His second outfit, resembles a armorless outfit, with a silk and velvet trench coat, silver hair, and he keeps his mask. This costume is more of a noble.

Well, hope you liked It....;)

Keaton

Premium

(Intended for post #79 - sorry if i have missed anwsering/reviewing should someone post before this ^.^)

This is my format, feel free to use/mimic ^___^

Name
Race:
Appearance/Story:
Abilities:
Authors Notes:

Abilities can incl. DT and Weapons if you so choose.

Authors notes are elements that may be hidden from the first few chapters etc, or elements that you may have planned who would like to do. ie. I would love Laela to fight with allies against some flying guards like the Knights in DMC4 -because she could do some awesome stuff aerially. ^_^

Anyway...my rates ^___^

LordofDarkness: Nice to see a projectile/ranged weapon based character, the idea of Order's is something I had overlooked, nice touch ^o^

I also think that magical based characters rather than hack-n-slash characters are an awesome way to broaden the abilities of the team, good job! I look forward to reading more ^_o

Crimson Red Knight: I can see you have put ALOT of work into this and have been well advised by LoD and Chaos ^o^

It has paid off. The two main characters sound great, and although they retain simalar aspects to the Sparda Twins they are in their own right diffrent - which is no easy feat - nice work on the names too :).

I particually like the Blacksmith, although, as stated above he doesn't fit perfectly into the story, BUT imo he sould be the kind of character that you doubt actually exists (like the merchant in Resident Evil 4 - 'Got somethin' that might intres' ya...stranger'. That way he avoids being a constant character but at the same time can provide advise and help, not to mention tid-bits of info that may be VERY crucial to helping the story.

Nice one ;)

DemonSlayer6: A nice touch on the Warewolf theme imo, and the brutality that comes hand in hand with her...battle techniques...will certanly darken the story suffciently especially when paired with her reluctance to fight and provide (controlled) conflict with NPC and A-Chars(Authors Characters) which will make things fun ^__o

Kuro will definatly keep the team varied, which is EXACTLY what we would like to achieve - after all a team of 10 Dantes would get a tad dull...okay, bad example :D Dante rules =p

Chaos Master: Fantastic detail in the character preperation I must say, especially when analyzing the blood typing -uber coolness.

I particually love the weapon variation that you have supplied - the Kingslayer sounds particually impressive :D I also like your realism with the character to admit that he has con's 'always keeps to himself' for example, this is good and imo will make for a much more involved conversations; between battles that is =p

Crimson Tiger: Bright sounds like a great character! The black and red katana is a nice change from plain blades, the combination of Katana + Submachine Gun would definatly be a combo worth of Dante and Virgil ^_^

I am also curious to the neck scar o_O - big enemy perhaps, definatly has unnverving possibilities :D

The idea of an Animal Transformation too works fantastically if you ask me, a sort of Primal Trigger ^__o

Dante Aseroth: Much detail and work I see ^___^

Your character sounds great, the addition of psychological discription is a welcome addition to the details and profiles ^_^

Samael sounds like a fantastic allie and a formidable enemy for most, I particually like the weapons Ira and Opredon, they remind me of Agni and Rudra, the combination of Fire and Light elements sounds great !_! Particually good for seeing off demonic plants ^^

If anything he sounds TOO powerful, lol, he may need a limiter applied to stop him from killing everything before anyone else gets the chance ._____^ all the same, a well designed character -nice one!

Thanks for the confirmation too ^^
GREAT WORK, everyone so far ^____o
+rep to you all

**EDIT: Added Aseroths rate (above)

Also, I am using my '^__^' alot because I exceeded my smile limit - >.<!

Top Bottom