• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry and Christianity

seraphmaycry

ut references religion quite a fair bit uncluding greek myhtology cerberus lol

dont wanna scare anyone but,,,,,, god is imaginary its sceintificily proven this website made me sure of it and made sure i would never never never never follow bassicly any religion

www.godisimaginary.com

to sum it all up nothing god promises is true the bible is insane and makes no sense and if we took are rules from it we would kill over half the people in the world and if gods promises DID come true then by GODS OWN logic we would not need health insurance because all the faithful would be protected from anything but this is off-topic

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

dont wanna scare anyone but,,,,,, god is imaginary its sceintificily proven this website made me sure of it and made sure i would never never never never follow bassicly any religion

www.godisimaginary.com

to sum it all up nothing god promises is true the bible is insane and makes no sense and if we took are rules from it we would kill over half the people in the world and if gods promises DID come true then by GODS OWN logic we would not need health insurance because all the faithful would be protected from anything but this is off-topic
Off topic statements insulting religion benifit no one. You won't be able to convince religious people to give up their faith. All you are doing is making atheists look bad. (Please don't do that it is really inconvenient). If someone asks why you don't believe then explain it (without being insulting) but if no one asks you should not say anything about it.

(Oh and btw there is nothing scientific about that website. Metaphysics can't be tested.)

seraphmaycry

Off topic statements insulting religion benifit no one. You won't be able to convince religious people to give up their faith. All you are doing is making atheists look bad. (Please don't do that it is really inconvenient). If someone asks why you don't believe then explain it (without being insulting) but if no one asks you should not say anything about it.

(Oh and btw there is nothing scientific about that website. Metaphysics can't be tested.)

fair enough ill try not to forget that sorry

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

www.godisimaginary.com

Hmmm....I just read some articles in that source though it does make a lot of good point it has a size-able amounts of errors and the Bible is a tool up for one's own interpretation. Plus it was written by MAN technically but as a Christian I can see a lot of the Bible is mainly what the human authors thinks over what God truly meant.

seraphmaycry

Hmmm....I just read some articles in that source though it does make a lot of good point it has a size-able amounts of errors and the Bible is a tool up for one's own interpretation. Plus it was written by MAN technically but as a Christian I can see a lot of the Bible is mainly what the human authors thinks over what God truly meant.

i should not have written that post in the first place but its so good to see somone who does not come up with a ridiculous argument for every tiny thing

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Bible is not met to be understood based on a persons logic. The Bible is to be interpreted using the Talmud. Granted I'm basing this off my religion Judaism. Plus only a fool says that the LORD God doesn't exist so suck it bit@hs!!! Lol! That was fun now on to the topic.

DMC borrows elements from many places, not so much Christianity.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The Bible is not met to be understood based on a persons logic. The Bible is to be interpreted using the Talmud. Granted I'm basing this off my religion Judaism. Plus only a fool says that the LORD God doesn't exist so suck it bit@hs!!! Lol! That was fun now on to the topic.

DMC borrows elements from many places, not so much Christianity.

.......what is the Talmud?

BossViper28

Why would he? Sparda respected humans and protected them, but I see no reason for him to respect any deity, especially not a deity who did nothing to protect the humans from the demons.
Well, I don't think God or the Angels exist in the DMC continuity.
(Am I too late in this conversation?)

Top Bottom