• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I heard roumers that there is going to be a DMC 5. I haven't a clue what's it's going to be but I hope it's a replacement for DMC2.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Yeah, I read on Capcom's official site that DMC 2's storyline has nothing in common with other three parts. So if it's gonna be DMC 5, it will be a replacement for DMC 2

KojiDude

I doubt they're gonna make a "replacement" for DMC2... even though the cutscene's and voice acting and script sucked so incredibly bad... DMC5'll probably be either about Spadra, DMC3 from Vergil's point of view, or Dante/Vergil's son.

KojiDude

End your questions with question marks damn it! And no man... it won't be DMC with Nero as the main character... not ever...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dark Elf;14953 said:
Yeah, I read on Capcom's official site that DMC 2's storyline has nothing in common with other three parts. So if it's gonna be DMC 5, it will be a replacement for DMC 2
LOL Are they really THAT embarassed with DMC2? That is just funny...

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Maybe they received some awful feedback about this game. Anyway, DMC 2 had no relation to DMC except main character and a "magic" phrase "Son of Sparda"

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Apparently people say that Dante from DMC2 wasn't actually Dante, but some weird dude pretending to be him.

Dizzyconscience

Hmm, this might be a good thing.. What if Dante is "Evil" in this new game.. and it might never explain it.. Till 5 when you play out what happen and learn about it? Since it wants to replace two? :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I've heard that Capcom actually denys ever making DMC2. The story that I'm writing would make a excellent plot for Devil May Cry 5.

DEVIL MAY CRY 5: RESURECTION...
Anybody interested in my posting the plot?

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
there are rumours speculating about a DMC5, but it wont be a replacement for DMC2, DMC4 is supposed to be a replacement for DMC2. i guess capcom is embarrased about DMC2, i don't understand why though, all in all it was a good game. yeah in comparrison to DMC1 it wasnt as good, but it was still good.

P.S. if you're a true DMC fan you'd stop bashing DMC2, DMC2 is still part of the DMC series, and if you hate one, then you hate something about the entire series

Arwen

Lost Soul
I just found the game awkward plus I kept getting lost on mission 1 and 2. I really hate that island. :lol:

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
lol who knows.
hamshanks is right,the second one is STILL apart of the series,and all in all it truly was a good one,but i just hope there IS a 5th one,ya know?
i really dont want the series to end just at 4 or 5,i want it to be like final fantasy and live up to at least 13 maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom