• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobfigurz

Who ever said that DMC will be DMC, in regards to Nero taking the Helm, of course it wouldnt be DMC if Dante was replaced.

The story centres around Sparda, and the Sons of, its a story about twins, the bloodline of the Legendary Sparda, their lives and their passions, whatever else you wanna add to it. Its a story about them, so having Nero take over would kill it completely, for me at least. I have each game and various artworks and so on, Im a huge fan of DMC, I would be ****ed if Dante/Vergil were removed. :mad:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yah, I would be pretty p*ssed too if that happened.
But I have heard rumours that Dante is gonna die in the 5th one. Or that is what my sister told me anyway :huh:

Arwen

Lost Soul
Cosidering they brought in Nero I thought they might have been winding down DMC. Actually I thought they were killing off Dante in this one ending the game franchise completely. I'm glad I was wrong though. If they are killing off Dante in DMC5 do you think he'll be the main boss or just die fighting the main boss?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
KoRn_Dowwg666;16339 said:
But I have heard rumours that Dante is gonna die in the 5th one.

I don't want DMC to end at 4 or 5 either, I want it to go for a long time. Plus, DMC is a very succesful game series, I don't think capcom wuld just kill off their main character, cuz then they'd be killin the whole series off together.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
dante won't die, he's too cool. plus, he's a son of sparda. he killed mundus, a human with sparda's power and that gay guy from DMC2. if sparda could live 2000 someodd years in the human world (he probably had demons constantly attacking him), then dante could do it too.

dante's probably stronger than sparda in the later (timewise, not number of game) versions of the DMC series

D

Deleted member 209

they can't kill DANTE!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!
*says it like she matters :lol: *

Who the hell would replace him?

Rend

Necromancer
The only time Dante might die is in the final title, and even then it's highly unlikely, he's not the type of character to stay down, and Capcom knows that. Dante's the icon of the DMC series.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dalkin;14952 said:
I heard roumers that there is going to be a DMC 5. I haven't a clue what's it's going to be but I hope it's a replacement for DMC2.

or it could be the continue of the DMC1........coz Dante didnt kill Mundus completly........he threw over the Real World to send Mundus to the Underworld again

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DMC5, heh, I reckon they're going to change the character again. what's the betting it'll be another new Dante look alike?
I hope Capcom still have enough tricks up their sleve to make it as essential as the others minus DMC2.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom