• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 ( because capcom dosn't seem to want to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
found a typo in the description for the Rebellion move Impale

it said: Stab the sword into the enemy holding it in place; press Y to pull the sword out of the enemy; press Y to swing the sword throwing the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies

i was supposed to say: Stab the sword into the enemy holding it in place; press Y to pull the sword out of the enemy; press B to swing the sword throwing the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies

the mistake has now been corrected

Scorpion! Yes, I like that.

glad you approve. do you have any other ideas for the moveset. (remember it's not just a weapon made from Phantom it is also a lance so include any thoughts you have on moves that would fit a lance. )

Swordmaster:
Style Level 1:
Weapon Level 1:
1. Magma Column:B ; creates a column of magma in front of Dante
2. Flame Pillar: down+B; stab the lance into the ground surronding Dante with fire
3. Stone Fist: up+B: launches a large rock at the enemy; less damage than fireball but it knocks down enemies easily; large or heavy enemies are not knocked down but are stunned.
4. Crush: B (in air); focus demonic energy under dante and fall towards the ground; moderate damage area of effect move.
Weapon Level 2:
5.Scorpion: B(during Stinger); Impale the enemy on the sword and slam it into the ground, then throw the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies
6. Gravity Combo 1: BBB (during Aerial Combo or Aerial Combo 2);a downward stab ending with Dante and the enemy on the ground than two quick stabs.
7. Style Level 2:
Weapon Level 1:
8. Magma Column lvl 2:B(hold); creates three columns of magma in front of Dante
9.Sunder: B (on the ground targeting an enemy in the air); jump above the enemy than stab downwards slamming the enemy into the ground
Weapon Level 2:
10.Rain of Fire: B(hold, during Fireball ); launch multiple fireballs into the air that fall on the enemy
11. Gravity Combo 2; BB then B (during Aerial Combo or Aerial Combo 2): downward stab, quick stab, slow powerful stab.
Weapon Level 3:
12.Impale:B (during Snatch);stab the lance into the enemy holding it in place; press Y to pull the lance out of the enemy; press B to swing the lance throwing the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies
Style Level 3:
Weapon Level 2:
14.Magma Column lvl 3:B(hold) creates five columns of magma in front of Dante.
Weapon Level 3:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Million Whirlwind: rapid input during Magma Column: Dante twirls the lance above his head, gathering the columns of magma towards him in one large cyclone. Draws in light enemies, in the same class as Hell Prides or Fetishes.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Stun: Press Up and Down simultaneously with Y to strike the opponent's forehead with the back of the lance, making him fall and stay there for a moderate time( 2-3 seconds more than a normal fall).

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
@ Storm Silves: good idea but i think Magma Cyclone would be a more accurate name.
@ Danzye; up+down+Y is not possible (and swordmaster moves use B not Y) the possible swordmaster move commands using both up and down are up to down+B and down to up+B. up to down seems like the right one for this move.

Swordmaster:
Style Level 1:
Weapon Level 1:
2. Flame Pillar: down+B; stab the lance into the ground surronding Dante with fire
3. Stone Fist: up+B: launches a large rock at the enemy; less damage than fireball but it knocks down enemies easily; large or heavy enemies are not knocked down but are stunned.
4. Crush: B (in air); focus demonic energy under dante and fall towards the ground; moderate damage area of effect move.
Weapon Level 2:
5.Scorpion: B(during Stinger); Impale the enemy on the sword and slam it into the ground, then throw the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies
6. Gravity Combo 1: BBB (during Aerial Combo or Aerial Combo 2);a downward stab ending with Dante and the enemy on the ground than two quick stabs.
7. Style Level 2:
Weapon Level 1:
9.Sunder: B (on the ground targeting an enemy in the air); jump above the enemy than stab downwards slamming the enemy into the ground
Weapon Level 2:
10.Rain of Fire: B(hold, during Fireball ); launch multiple fireballs into the air that fall on the enemy
11. Gravity Combo 2; BB then B (during Aerial Combo or Aerial Combo 2): downward stab, quick stab, slow powerful stab.
Weapon Level 3:
12.Impale:B (during Snatch);stab the lance into the enemy holding it in place; press Y to pull the lance out of the enemy; press B to swing the lance throwing the enemy; does not work on large or heavy enemies
13.Stun: up to down+B; hit the enemy with the back of the lance knocking it down; the enemy stays down longer than normal; large or heavy enemys are only affected if stunned normaly first.
Style Level 3:
Weapon Level 2:
15.Magma Cyclone: B(repetedly, during Magma Column) spin the lance gathering the magma around Dante and pulling in enemies; large or heavy enemies are not pulled in.
Weapon Level 3:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
He meant up to down I believe.

How many more moves do we need?

we need five more moves.

Swordmaster:
Style Level 1:
Weapon Level 1:
Weapon Level 2:
7. Style Level 2:
Weapon Level 1:
Weapon Level 2:
Weapon Level 3:
13.Stun: up to down+B; hit the enemy with the back of the lance knocking it down; the enemy stays down longer than normal; large or heavy enemys are only affected if stunned normaly first.
Style Level 3:
Weapon Level 2:
15.Magma Cyclone: B(repetedly, during Magma Column) spin the lance gathering the magma around Dante and pulling in enemies; large or heavy enemies are not pulled in.
16. Scorpion's Rage; B(repetedly during Scorpion); slam the opponent into the ground repetedly then throw the enemy.
Weapon Level 3:
17.Spider: down to up+ B: creates a web of fire that explodes on contact with the enemy
18.Execute: B (targeting downed enemy); stab the lance into the enemy; very high damage; does not work on large or heavy enemies;
19. Shadow Spear: B (during Stun): quickly step behind the enemy and stab it;
20. Gaian Flame: B (repetedly;during any basic combo); a series of powerful stabs while the lance is on fire.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
since it's been a month since my last post in this thread it's a bit hard to get back into doing this. and i have been doing a bit of thinking since new info was released for DmC. the gameplay looked interesting enough that i might want to include some of it in my game ideas. and the story might affect my story ideas. so because of all that i have decided to wait until DmC is released before i do any more with my game ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom