• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Video Walkthrough

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thanks to SpongeGuard for showing that there really IS an awesome DMC4 player out there, and soon enough.;)

About Mission 09 you'll have to excuse me or rather 269509085 as he hasn't uploaded the corresponding videos, yet. The same with the Dante missions. But don't worry, I'll be checking to see whether he'll upload them or not, and if he will you'll have them here as well;)

As a bonus, though, he did videos of Secret Missions as well. Enjoy:D

Mission 01

Mission 02 - Part 01

Mission 02 - Part 02

Mission 03 - Part 01

Mission 03 - Part 02

Mission 04 - Part 01

Mission 04 - Part 02

Mission 05 - Part 01

Mission 05 - Part 02

Mission 06 - Part 01

Mission 06 - Part 02

Mission 07 - Part 01

Mission 07 - Part 02

Mission 08 - Part 01

Mission 08 - Part 02

Mission 10 - Part 01

Mission 10 - Part 02

Mission 11 - Part 01

Mission 11 - Part 02

Mission 19 - Part 01

Mission 19 - Part 02

Mission 20

Secret Mission 01

Secret Mission 02

Secret Mission 03

Secret Mission 04

Secret Mission 05

Secret Mission 06

Secret Mission 07

Secret Mission 08

Secret Mission 09

Secret Mission 10

Secret Mission 11

Secret Mission 12

Also here's a Blue Orb Fragments Walkthrough

demolition_man

Tony_Redgrave;78019 said:
Yup. Pandora's default Gunslinger Move;)

Good stuff. I still need to complete 9 secret missions, so this will help.:D

Any vids on how to get those to orb fragments at the beginning of Mission 3? I just cant seem to get to them.:(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
demolition_man;78023 said:
Good stuff. I still need to complete 9 secret missions, so this will help.:D

Any vids on how to get those to orb fragments at the beginning of Mission 3? I just cant seem to get to them.:(

I updated the 1st post with a Blue Orb Fragments walkthrough:D

FuumaMonou

OMG, that is so stupid that Echidna can continually be stunned like that.

I've never had any problems anyways, but that is still kind of cheap/stupid.

CIAdevil

Devil Dante
I guess DMC4 is all about that Nero man :( o well. I just hope DMC5 is more about the soon of sparda DANTE the main character.

Did anyone know if we have all the video of DMC4 not the missions but the story?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
CIAdevil;80163 said:
I guess DMC4 is all about that Nero man :( o well. I just hope DMC5 is more about the soon of sparda DANTE the main character.

Did anyone know if we have all the video of DMC4 not the missions but the story?

All the DMC cutscenes from all the games are uploaded in youtube;)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok this is awesome and all but i can't see the vids can someone please post a typed walkthrough thanks

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If you're looking for a typed walkthrough then just write "DMC4 Walkthrough" on google. You should be able to find lots of them. Here's one^_^

Koemi

half-breed
Are all those vids in DMD mode? If so that would be great, coz i seriously need help with DMD. I got A and S with SoS (usually no items), now I just tried DMD - man I feel like i am a big retard. :(

I am kinda new to the series - just played DMC3 SE easy and normal on Dante, and still on easy with Vergil. DMC 4 is my first DMC game - haven't tried the first one yet as the control is too different than 3 and 4.

Anyone can give me some hint on how to survive DMD and later, the HoH? Thanks! (my DMC 4 is PS3 version) Thanks!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They are DMD, rest assured. As for HOH, it's pretty easy, just shoot everything that moves.:lol: It kinda lost its meaning since it doesn't have those guys from DMC3 who blew up when you smashed them.

Top Bottom