• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Video Walkthrough

synergyst

hey. can some one help me?? i play dmc 4 at my PC. and before playing a mission at the menu after choosing the mission you will be asked if you want to switch character. but when i press the lock on button to change character it only displays the automatic mode and still im nero... how the heck can i ever use dante at DMC4 from trhe start of the game??? help anybody???

Koemi

half-breed
in Nero's missions, you can ONLY use Nero no matter how many modes you'd cleared. Likewise, you can ONLY use Dante in Dante's missions (seemingly you are not there yet)

And I think you should have started a new thread - this is considered bumping I think?

Welcome anyway. :)

synergyst

Koemi;124287 said:
in Nero's missions, you can ONLY use Nero no matter how many modes you'd cleared. Likewise, you can ONLY use Dante in Dante's missions (seemingly you are not there yet)

And I think you should have started a new thread - this is considered bumping I think?

Welcome anyway. :)

Hey koemi, thanks for your reply... i would like to ask when can i use dante?? ive only just started playing dmc4 and im only at mission 11... so when can i use dante?? do i have to finish the game 1st?? by the way im playing at devil hunter mode.. thanks!!

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Does The Royal Block Is Effective on Secret Mission 12?? I Only Tried using Gunslinger W/ Pandora And Tricker's Unlimited Dash(ofcourse w/ Activating The DT) ^^
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
sxeodus;200125 said:
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MISSION 13 I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PASS THE LOST WOODS.

Go against the shadow? Or was it towards? Either way, just read the description on the pillar, it tells you how to do. :D

Keyur

I just simply memorize

[/spoiler]
For Nero: Straight- Right- Left
For Dante: Straight-Back-Right-Right
[/spoiler]

Anyway if you went in wrong direction you have to face some enemies and it will help to earn some extra stylish points- which will help to get "S" ranking :p

Top Bottom