• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Theme Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
How many of you are totally digging the new theme song?? Cuz I sure as hell am! I just really wish I knew the name... cuz I REALLY want it. Anyone have a clue??:huh: :huh:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
No-one knows. There is no info on the soundtrack. All but a rumor that the soundtrack may come out for Christmas. Late December or early January since that's the closest time of the release date. If I know I'd so tell you, but I sadly don't. I hear the saying ' we shall never surrender' alot, and it sounds like a song about standing up for youself and fighting. I did hear 'The devil's cry', in it.

I'd have to listen to the song 863093850982509385 times and try to make out what he's saying to get ya lyrics.

This is all the info I can really give. Sowwy. ]:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!! When I heard it, I was like,"Oh S**t son!"

I wish I knew the name. *Goes to listen to it.*

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Damn! I'm obsessed with the music from the 3rd game. I listen to it like it's going out of style. LMFAO! I heard it when I was watching G4 over the summer and was all" HOLY ****! I need THAT!!" LOL. It's all right though... Good things happen to those who wait. ^_^

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
it´s soooo beautiful ... watching dmc 4 trailer and listening to that music, it almost made me cry.... it´s sooo touching.

If you're talking about the trailer where Nero yells Kyrie at the end, then the song is called "We Shall Never Surrender". Search it on YouTube.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom