• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Lady & Trish Ending (Direct-Feed)

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Just a question: is it just me or this end hits to a possible relationship between Trish and Dante?

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Just a question: is it just me or this end hits to a possible relationship between Trish and Dante?
I can see where you are coming from and it's plausible. I only wish dante was to show his affection towards her or vice versa but besides that thanks again for the video ^.^

Gel

Premium
Forget! A friend called me for this:

"Trish is "romantic kissing eww". Lady is very interested, and she was looking at Dante when she said "we were just getting to the best part". Trish points out she didn't know Lady was into that kind of thing, into romance, girls kissing boys. Well, either that, or watching others doing it.
And then Dante gets all unromantic asking about money and all, inspiring Trish to comment "at least someone knows how to get the girl", meaning Nero. And then Dante seems to have revelation or something, he too looks at Nero, while stroking his chin. He was probably just proud of his nephew, but it could mean more."

Gel

Premium
I hope not *shudders*. For reasons that should be obvious, that would be kinda wrong.

And this was much better than Vergil's ending. Loved Lady's reaction when Nero and Kyrie kissed. So, Lady was in Fortuna? What the heck was she doing while Dante and Trish were out fighting?
Novel says she was taking care of the citizens at Trish's request.

Gel

Premium
@Viper , you right. Trish only talks about getting the girl after hear Dante and Lady's discussion.So can we assume Dante/Lady is almost canon?Since Trish does exactly the same in anime, forcing Lady to confess her affection for Dante.

Viper

Premium
@Viper , you right. Trish only talks about getting the girl after hear Dante and Lady's discussion.So can we assume Dante/Lady is almost canon?Since Trish does exactly the same in anime, forcing Lady to confess her affection for Dante.
All the clues given point heavily towards it. The kiss that was never finished, and after all these years the one who interrupted it now reveals to be into kissing, just needs the other one to realize it, after he got too comfy as a friend. And he probably did, or at least has started to realize it.

Gel

Premium
All the clues given point heavily towards it. The kiss that was never finished, and after all these years the one who interrupted it now reveals to be into kissing, just needs the other one to realize it, after he got too comfy as a friend. And he probably did, or at least has started to realize it.
So Trish ships them too,ha?Who would say...Lol

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Forget! A friend called me for this:

"Trish is "romantic kissing eww". Lady is very interested, and she was looking at Dante when she said "we were just getting to the best part". Trish points out she didn't know Lady was into that kind of thing, into romance, girls kissing boys. Well, either that, or watching others doing it.
And then Dante gets all unromantic asking about money and all, inspiring Trish to comment "at least someone knows how to get the girl", meaning Nero. And then Dante seems to have revelation or something, he too looks at Nero, while stroking his chin. He was probably just proud of his nephew, but it could mean more."
That's a hilarious way for your friend to summarize it. I would get overly excited if I had someone tell me that too

Viper

Premium
That's a hilarious way for your friend to summarize it. I would get overly excited if I had someone tell me that too
Thank you, I do try to lighten people's day by introducing a little humor here and there. :p
Overly excited or properly excited? From my experience with Japanese fiction, they prefer to be more subtle in their approach and require reading between lines.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Thank you, I do try to lighten people's day by introducing a little humor here and there. :p
Overly excited or properly excited? From my experience with Japanese fiction, they prefer to be more subtle in their approach and require reading between lines.
Glad to have you around ^.^ keep it up
And I noticed that also but I think them making us read between the lines is what makes it interesting and what makes us keep coming back.

outoftheblue

Okay, now I´m fangirling over here! That was such a cute ending!!
Lady was such a tease and Dante so oblivious.
I especially liked the circling around each other, a courting dance, with lady initiating it and then rapidly retreating.....And Dante having no clue....or not wanting to, because, well...lots of issuess.

outoftheblue

There seems to be an interview with Itsuno yesterday, where he says that the relationship between Dante and Lady is not a romantic one, but one of brotherly banter. That Dante loves Lady like a little sister. Has anyone heard or read it? Because if he really said that, then he doesn´t really know his characters or he did a poor job bringing that emotion to life for the player.The sexual tension between those two has been there since day 1, so it seemed strange to me he would say that.

Gel

Premium
There seems to be an interview with Itsuno yesterday, where he says that the relationship between Dante and Lady is not a romantic one, but one of brotherly banter. That Dante loves Lady like a little sister. Has anyone heard or read it? Because if he really said that, then he doesn´t really know his characters or he did a poor job bringing that emotion to life for the player.The sexual tension between those two has been there since day 1, so it seemed strange to me he would say that.
He just said their relationship started off as older brother/little sister, but remember Nero and Kyrie had one similar and became lovers.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
There seems to be an interview with Itsuno yesterday, where he says that the relationship between Dante and Lady is not a romantic one, but one of brotherly banter. That Dante loves Lady like a little sister. Has anyone heard or read it?

Yes it was during the stream with Greg. The translator did in fact translate Itsuno's words that way.

He just said their relationship started off as older brother/little sister, but remember Nero and Kyrie had one similar and became lovers.

^
Also this.

Top Bottom