• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Merch

Joyce_Nero

Did anyone already saw the official T-Shirts for the game? I found them at my game shop! XD

Check them out over HERE

They look nice! ^^ But sadly they are expensive! ;_;

Sorry if someone already showed them! ^^''

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I would buy a shirt, but i'm a big guy......sooooo I would need an XXL or XXXL which they don't sell. I'm sad now :( damn you to hell PlayAsia, j/k that website is awesome. They enabled me to buy my blue PSP :)

aka958

Don't trust people
those are NICE but i don't really care of what im wearong as long as it isn't Broken and not dirty and so on i buy a shirt i wear it and so on i don't really care what shirt it is only if it is for male and if it is for the size i have :)

Keaton

Premium
There are Lighters, Hats and a Dante model on Play dot com, still unreleased, may pick a hat up :D

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
haha, Kayla, we're a lot alike in that sense. I know that if they're male sizes I can fit into a medium, though, cuz that's the size of my L shirt. it looks funny though cuz my chest is so big and my waist is small and... yeah... haha... y cant guys be cursed with curves!?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow. I wasn't aware that Play-Asia were selling Devil May Cry 4 merchandise - and I am an affiliate of theirs! ^_^

They have a great selection of Devil May Cry 4 T-shirts. Nice find, Joyce_Nero. +rep

Top Bottom