• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Demo

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I don't know of one is available just yet since the release of it officially isn't til February. I'd say look out for one after Thanks Giving and during December. Most likely a PS3 or XBox360 mag will give you info on upcoming an upcoming demo disc. But if I hear of anything I'll let you know.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Really now, cuz I haven't seen the demo on the Xbox Marketplace yet??? And u usually don't pay money, u pay microsoft points 4 stuff. Anyway, I wuld also expect the demo to come out around December, sumtime between there and January.

Zato-OW

King
There is no Demo out for the public cept for jpn, But the producer said they will release one near the release of DMC4 so that could be Nov-Jan

Joyce_Nero

That's the reason why I bought my PS3 now (*is waiting for it and will get in two weeks *bounce*) because I think they will release a demo in December/January. There is no demo yet as I know. ^^''

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
son of the devi;59396 said:
um...........................the deno is out but it is $11 for xbox360 12 for ps3

Demos don't cost that much, and I've looked in magazines. I don't think there is a public demo out yet. At least not around here. :/ Like I said, expect to probably see one around December or January. They usually come out at least a month or so before the game is actually released. Most of the time.

Top Bottom