• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 - DELAYED - Q1 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Really bad news...That means I don't have to wait to buy the PS3 as I originally intended..>_<

Anyway, rep+ to Mobfigurz for the news~_^

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
this kinda sucks, I just found this info at devilmaycry4.com and I posted it on sonsofsparda.
But I'm going away to college in January and I was hoping to have it by then!
c'mon!

Mobfigurz

Maybe it wasnt such a bad thing that it was gonna be a PS3 Exclusive, who knows, we may have had it before the end of the Year if it still was exclusive.
At least they couldve worked on porting it to the XBOX after its release on the PS3, if infact its delayed because of the cross platform production.

(allegedly its taking longer because it is being developed for three instead of one)

Dark Drakan

Admin
IloveVergil;39352 said:
Holy crap. That plainly sucks. I HATE YOU CAPCOM!!!

Wont be saying that when your playing the game lol.

It is bad news but people will get over it, the game as potential to be better with the delay.

The dark knight

You guys didnt know?Man you guys are slow.Its been release for about a month or 3 weeks.WAIT!CRap that is new!I hate you capcom....

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Dark Drakan;39356 said:
It is bad news but people will get over it, the game as potential to be better with the delay.

True, with all the lies that they have told us it was kinda expected they were going to delay the game, well if you really think about it anyway.

And like it's you said, with this delay the game could be better then it is now.

gonzy360

na i dont belive this. Ima wait until i c the video interview of kaboyashi and all of the other designers saying that the game has been delayed, other than that, im still sticking with it coming this fall.

gonzy360

gonzy360;39413 said:
na i dont belive this. Ima wait until i c the video interview of kaboyashi and all of the other designers saying that the game has been delayed, other than that, im still sticking with it coming this fall.

and how come every single site i go to still says tba 2007, well that guys is b*** S***ing us.

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
I'm disappointed that it's delayed but not surprised. Though, if it's true that rumble may be coming back, I hope they add it in as well(...and no, I'm not holding my breath for that to happen).

Mobfigurz

gonzy360;39416 said:
and how come every single site i go to still says tba 2007, well that guys is b*** S***ing us.

Firstly which guy are you referring to?

Secondly, the Official sites simply state as follows:
'Release Date: TBD' (taken from the Official DMC4 Website) & 'Devil May Cry 4 - Action - PlayStation3 - TBC' (taken from the Official Capcom Forum).

gonzy360

well hope it is not true about the delyaed part. But i have a great idea.. what if they put like in onimusha dawn of dreams like when u beat the game that u can play 2 player and be most of the bad bosses and all the good ppl and fight each other. They should do that in DMC4, like we can play all of the playble bosses and charecters and play 2 player and fight eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom