• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 4 combos

aoshi

Nah, it was jus one combo i wanted to mention. Besides there is a DMC 3 combo thread already.

Yay, i got enemy step for nero and JC with exceed is not very hard. Especially with frosts it is very effective. Also when mixed with snatch loop, it can add a decent amount of damage.

Frost is such a b17<# in SOS. Not to extent of finishin nero but can throw one or two hits even for a second opening from nero.I intend on no damage missions.:p

Timed missions are such a pain. Such as first secret mission. I beat in devil hunter mode. But in SOS it takes time also can't afford lavish combos but to go for the kill. I dont think such missions are necessary.

Hi guys, i'm new in this forum and i don't speak a good english, but i'm a great fun of dmc and i want tell you a few combos that i use in dmc4:
Weapon used: Rebellion, gilgamesh, lucifer, ebony and ivory
Style: Swordmaster, gunslinger, darkslayer
Attacks: High time, draw, ecstasy, Prop, Shredder, twosome time, million stab, slash dimension F
Procedure: Use a high time to lunch enemy in the air, now change weapon to gilgamesh and do a draw without hit the enemy, only a back moviment, now change to lucifer and use ecstasy to remain the enemy in the air, now re-change to rebellion and use a prop and shredder with swordmaster, change quickly on gunslinger and use twosome time with E&I, first that dante invert the guns hit the enemy with million stab and when the attacks ended change to darkslayer and do a slash dimension F.
In total: High time, 1/2 draw, ecstasy, prop, shredder, twosome time, million stab slash dimension F
I apologize for my English and i hope that this combo like you :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante with rebellion Gilgamesh Lucifer the gattling gun swordmaster dark slayer and trickster

Start with a prop follow enemy up do 3 hits of the rebellion are rave enemy step switch to yamato do one hit of its aerial rave enemy step switch back to swordmaster and do a killer bee with Gilgamesh switch to Lucifer do two rotating moves enemy step use yamato then back to rebellion do one hit of aerial rave enemy step switch to trickster star rave with trickster enemy step hit of aerial rave enemy step star rave enemy step while
moving the analog so I JC star rave around the enemy amd use the gattling gum for inertia andi use this against mega scarecrows Angelos lizards berial deal

I Also like to guard fly off enemies combining trickster and royal guard and attack blitzs by royal guarding and attacking at the same the but my favorite is to buffer a stimger while doing a trickster dash on the ground

Last edited:
Top Bottom