• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Bringer!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
unless ur a rhetoritician.....

as for debates...i'd like to keep this thread open for DB debates...soo...Trish67, if u'd like to say ur theory i'd love to hear it

Sparda™

That's not even a word. Try harder next time.

As for the DB thing, your point was brought down by Zato and myself.

Now you can all discuss theories and have fun.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Actually it is a word... (it was just spelt wrong No ofense to you, GGC)
Defination:
rhetorician n. 1. An expert in or teacher of rhetoric.
2. An eloquent speaker or writer.
3. A person given to verbal extravagance.

To GGC,
Okay...I don't want this shot down...and called bull...so can I just tell you via Vistor messages? is that cool? Cause I am very sensitive about my writing sometimes....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
lol...sure...i know that SOME PEOPLE *cough*sparda*cough*....enjoy being rude and picking on everyone's posts when it doesn't agree with his...

Sparda™

I enjoy on picking with people's retarded and senseless posts.

When you post something, use proper spelling and base It on facts, and not on random stubborn-attitude talking.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
follow ur own advice...people aren't postin their theories here because u scare them...u pick them apart all the time...and capcom aint affirmed ****t so u can't say wats true and untrue

Sparda™

I know what Capcom's canon stuff is, differently from you.

I'm not against people's theories. They can post them. I'm too busy posting on stuff that matters.

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
Sparda™;190011 said:
I know what Capcom's canon stuff is, differently from you.

I'm not against people's theories. They can post them. I'm too busy posting on stuff that matters.

This is a funny *** attempt at being cool....squadouche :p

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
I don't need attention. Only pricks like yourself need to have a justified spotlight. I'm just callin em as I see them.

I'm sure I'm not stating anything this forum doesn't already know.

Sparda™

LoGoS;190063 said:
I don't need attention. Only pricks like yourself need to have a justified spotlight. I'm just callin em as I see them.

I'm sure I'm not stating anything this forum doesn't already know.

wtf.jpg

There you go buddy.

Now shut up and follow the thread If you don't wanna get yourself a nice ban.

I rest my case.

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
You look cute with a guitar in your hand, but now I see you home environment was to blame. Poor little a-hole. You really should be more careful with your family photos.

You are right about getting back on topic... so how is your Mom? Its been along time since we tried making a better you.

Sparda™

GGC, I hope you've been cleared about the Devil Bringer.

The DMC4 story written confirms all what me and Zato have said about It.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Facepalm1.jpg

Oh god damn it, I have had ENOUGH.

I'm sick and tired of this petty, pseudo-arrogant crap, you're all damned children, seems like you can't go for five minutes without someone holding your damned hands before an argument kicks off, or insults fly off the handle, seriously, why the hell can't we just have one thread with various theories, and have a nice, civilized discussion without it turning into a freakin' flame fest.

This is pathetic, is truly is, LoGoS, you do not come into a thread and intentionally insult someone; I don't care if you're "calling them as you see them."
There's a time and a place, and if you have a problem with a member, kindly take it up with them on their page or in private messages, keep it out of the god damned forums.

Sparda, you have to learn when to ignore an obvious troll and just walk away, replying to them is just as bad, you give them ammo and replies to work off of, if you say nothing to people openly insulting you, then they have no ammo to throw at you, someone insults you? Leave it and walk away.

I'm leaving this thread open in the hopes of some intelligent discussion after this point, if it descends back into...Whatever you want to call it, then I'll be closing it and bans will be handed out.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dearie, dearie me...

Just to reiterate for those who may not be familiar with the process - if you have an issue with another member, please make use of the ignore and blocking functions. If you don't know how to use these, please feel free to ask and one of the staff will be more than happy to explain them to you.

If these measures are not enough to prevent problems occurring, although they should be, then reporting the problem to a member of staff - in confidence via email or private message - is the next step.

To add to what Angelo Credo said, I really hope that we have seen the last of the egos here. I personally don't give a flying crap about who is able to quote Capcom facts and I have no interest in grammar, spelling or lack of it unless it is totally unintelligible. If there is to be a discussion, debate or what have you then allow everyone to say their part, so long as it doesn't degenerate into mudslinging and offending each other. That ok?

So let's play nice because I'm tired, I'm sick and I have enough children to deal with outside of the forums without having to come on here and start disciplining people.

Ta :)

Sparda™

Glad Credo and Angel agree.

Such a childish behavior indeed.:sleep:

Well, Credo/Angel any other mod can close this thread. It's already wasted so It's of no use. At least, the topic that was brought to discussed was concluded before the disruption.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
From the start it seems like DMC4 has never really been exactly sure about who Nero is and how he is able to have this arm even though he is seemingly just a human who looks like Dante. You get scenes like where the arm appears to awaken just before Dante arrives and then at the end Nero says that he always hated that God made his arm like this, translation error? Members of the order/his family act shocked when they see the arm so Nero must have only had it recently (I mean how long can you hide a whole right arm?) but when he obtains Yamato he does the "from that day forth" speech which seems to imply that something happened earlier.

It's like they got the idea for the DevilBringer but then had to think of a reason behind it and couldn't. You would have to be a pretty stingy person to know where the arm came from and deliberately save the explaination for a later game. I would say that Capcom don't know anymore about the arm than we do, they just thought it was a cool idea to put in the new game.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;190083 said:
From the start it seems like DMC4 has never really been exactly sure about who Nero is and how he is able to have this arm even though he is seemingly just a human who looks like Dante. You get scenes like where the arm appears to awaken just before Dante arrives and then at the end Nero says that he always hated that God made his arm like this, translation error? Members of the order/his family act shocked when they see the arm so Nero must have only had it recently (I mean how long can you hide a whole right arm?) but when he obtains Yamato he does the "from that day forth" speech which seems to imply that something happened earlier.

It's like they got the idea for the DevilBringer but then had to think of a reason behind it and couldn't. You would have to be a pretty stingy person to know where the arm came from and deliberately save the explaination for a later game. I would say that Capcom don't know anymore about the arm than we do, they just thought it was a cool idea to put in the new game.

I have to say that I agree on the whole post here...

Deep down, I can say that even Capcom doesn't know what facts are real and which not, but that doesn't necessarily mean that some facts are canon and some are to be messed with.

The Devil Bringer, specifically is unknown to everyone of us.

By the details revealed by that DMC4 Story, It is said the Devil Bringer continued to spread itself like a wound, devouring all the arm. That means that an attack from a demon made the process of Nero realizing he had demonic heritage faster than normal.

Top Bottom