• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm Design

Goldsickle

faG7NrT.jpg

You think this looks good enough to be wielded by Dante or any main character of a DMC storyline?

They're not twin swords, just two different versions of the same sword.
I started out with the one on the left and then tried a variation on the right.

Goldsickle

I was drawing a kind of Devil Arm that would be a manifestation of Dante's full demon side.

Not just temporary like a Devil Trigger but what if Dante's demon side consumes his human side completely or both halves split apart.

Gray Knight

I prefer the one on the left as well, nice and sleek compared to the other one. Really I figure if Dante would have a built in weapon he'd just go the DMC2 route and grow a laserblade out of his arm.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I prefer the left one too.

I get the point of the right one, but in comparison to the left one. I'm thinking of what a few people say about the Sparda sword compared to Alastor and Rebellion, too over-the-top.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
nice sword design.

the one on the right is a lil haunting :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TonyRedgraveDMC

Oh wow, nice. Wish I could draw, as I have a handful of cool ideas for cool devil arms O_O I do like the left best, but it could be that the right one could be either an awakening, or an aesthetic it takes on under certain circumstances. Since the 'mouth' is more open in the right one, my take is it's either 'eating' or 'regurgitating' something.

If you ever are looking for a concept for a sketch, I have a small-ish number of devil arms I think would look pretty rad if sketched.

Top Bottom