• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm creation

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
60496_full_1.jpg
Devastator.png
devastator_sword_by_yojirous-d51q9fm.jpg
Zweihander.jpg
60344_tn_1.jpg

some weapons i got when i searched devastator sword images

Nelo The Great

I've got it! since i'll be putting many games into this one game, i'll have dante fight kratos and at the end of the fight some large event will separate kratos from dante and dante will find the boots of hermes next to him

lg_winged%20boot.jpg

seraphmaycry

thats one badass idea dante is always being compared to kratos to so why not have a showdown i hope dante wins also where can i find your ideas and stuff for this game

Nelo The Great

thats one badass idea dante is always being compared to kratos to so why not have a showdown i hope dante wins also where can i find your ideas and stuff for this game
but i was thinking maybe the reason all these game characters are being put in one another's universe is because of some random wormholes that show up and send them there

seraphmaycry

but i was thinking maybe the reason all these game characters are being put in one another's universe is because of some random wormholes that show up and send them there

no offense sounds a bit weak to use wormholes a answer however it is very hard to move characters from one game to another for a good sounding reason usually it just destroys the story line having a random reason full of plot holes

( i am offering my opinion i am not trying to be mean)

Nelo The Great

no offense sounds a bit weak to use wormholes a answer however it is very hard to move characters from one game to another for a good sounding reason usually it just destroys the story line having a random reason full of plot holes

( i am offering my opinion i am not trying to be mean)
but maybe the wormholes are just the beginning and they eventually tie into a larger storyline that introduces a new character

kryptoknight

a bladed guantlent covering my full arm. Blades on the elbow, the fingers and the wrist. It would be called the Devil breaker. Black, and the mor blood it sheds, the redder it gets. Mwa ha ha ha

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
My Devil Arm creation:
Name: Cervantes

It is a sawed off double shotgun at first glance. However this weapon has the ability to transform into a melee weapon. The barrels detach from one another and are connected by visible demonic energy, therefore creating nun-chucks.

Top Bottom