• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arm creation

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Say you've defeated a demon and he asked you what weapon to turn into.

What kind of devil arm weapon would you say?

For me, I would have defeated the Revenant ghost of King Arthur to gain his sword
Sword_King_Arthur_Excalibur_Caledfwlch.jpg

and for guns, I would have defeated the demon rebirth of Killer Miller.
tumblr_lhdvziOJGq1qdfjnao1_500.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
1. If a demon was still capable of asking questions i would still be killing it.
2. A katana. (or a wakizashi if the weapon i killed it with is a katana) or maybe a gunblade... Oh i know I'd ask for a Gunkatana ( a katana with a gun attached).

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i prefer to be hands on so id pick a gilgamesh/beowolf weapon. except it isnt about a power house of slow moves but a quick combo of rapid blows.

Z
lg_winged%20boot.jpg
MMA_Gloves.jpg

Nelo The Great

i prefer to be hands on so id pick a gilgamesh/beowolf weapon. except it isnt about a power house of slow moves but a quick combo of rapid blows.

Z
lg_winged%20boot.jpg
MMA_Gloves.jpg
thats how i am too, and i was pondering the thought of a fast melee weapon in the new DmC the other day

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
a weapon i created called the devastator it's like a ginormous pick axe that can cause earthquakes it's epic

Nelo The Great

i will be putting the best of te best weapons in my game, for those who just want more Devil May Cry (and other game series) action without having to pay 60 dollars each when you can have your ideas implemented here

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
implement ideas well sorry i already have the devastator for my game series called start bound! muhuhahahahahaa

but on topic: another weapon i created for my game series the death disc it starts as a small disc but can extend into a huge disc that can be thrown and comes back like a boomerang

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
how about the classic japanese weapon of the bo staff that can stretch indefinitely. only it has two blades at either end. like this:

images

Top Bottom