• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Desktop Mania!

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Janny;122505 said:
Great deskie, Demons Destiny! I used the same picture as my wallpaper until my dad started staring at it for a long time, turned to me and asked "From what movie is this guy?" :lol: Instead of explaining that pixels look real nowadays, I just changed it. He wouldn't have believed me anyways :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dads. They are really thick. But my dad likes DMC, and he knows Nero :p that's when he decides to pay attention!
(BTW, my deskie hasn't changed within 24 hrs :lol:)

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Saix. I got bored and looked up "bloody river" on google to see what I got. haha. dont ask. Bad things happen when i get bored.

Koemi

half-breed
hm, mine is a bit nerdy... :p (oh, it's window xp btw)

n27600600_34711146_3460.jpg

Koemi

half-breed
^ thanks, DD! I like yours too (that was my desktop for a short while, then Dante took over, then this). What's that stack of cubes on the lower right corner of yours?

But yah, part of the reason I have to change is becoz stupid classmates are staring at my screen [Nero and Dante] and I am feeling rather annoyed by that. People. Don't they know about HD CGI these days!? o_O

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
those cubes are to move the appropriate files around (i beleive if i understood right) e.g. the music note is music

I asked the same question

Top Bottom