• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Describe your PC (Hardware & System):

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Tell people about your PC features like:
Hidden DVD box on your PC that you feel it's part of your case that when you press the button the DVD drive will reveal itself :giggle:.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
My PC is certainly a fag, judging by the fancy LED lights flashing in all the colors of the Pride month.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My PC is certainly a fag, judging by the fancy LED lights flashing in all the colors of the Pride month.
Don't take it serious at least you have fancy LED to brag about it while the PC I had in past days one of fancy things I loved about my case was hidden DVD (as I described as example) but the other beauty of my system was black (I mean the whole system) so call me fall in darkness or corrupted :cool:.

Aurelius

ASUS ROG G75VX laptop. Had it for a number of years and still works pretty good. Once it starts cratering though, I wouldn't mind swapping it out for a desktop (preferably one that can run games). Sure I'd miss out on the portability of a laptop but I kind of miss having a desktop. Any recommendations?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
ASUS ROG G75VX laptop. Had it for a number of years and still works pretty good. Once it starts cratering though, I wouldn't mind swapping it out for a desktop (preferably one that can run games). Sure I'd miss out on the portability of a laptop but I kind of miss having a desktop. Any recommendations?
Hi, I might change the topic so people can ask for recommendations about hardware but here is my laptop specification for you if you're interested in buying it in term of portability:
Lenovo Legion 5:

》CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 8-Core 2.9GHz
》GUP: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
》RAM: 16 Kingston
》HD: 1 TB & 512 GB SSD

*If you don't have any problem with home edition of windows 10 that come with the laptop as default system your good to go (you can officially run windows 11 update but wait for a while to get better experience).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
(you can officially run windows 11 update but wait for a while to get better experience).
IMO it's better already. I upgraded to Win11 it right when it was prompted for me which was a bad decision, my PC performance dropped a lot and it tended to just freeze in startup for like half a minute, which it had never done with Win10 (I've got SSD and pretty decent components in general so it should really start in seconds). But now it's back to how it was before the upgrade.

Goldsickle

Before 2020, I was using a Poltato PC.
Now it's kind of a Beef PC.

I hope I can get a Hamburger PC one day.

Dark Drakan

Admin
》CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor 3.90 GHz
》GPU: nVidia GeForce RTX 3080
》RAM: 32GB
》HD: 1 TB X 3, 120 GB SSD, 240 GB SSD

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
》CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor 3.90 GHz
》GPU: nVidia GeForce RTX 3080
》RAM: 32GB
》HD: 1 TB X 3, 120 GB SSD, 240 GB SSD
Alright chief did you led a heist to your local electronic or PC shop with the gang :ROFL: (no insulting :coffee:), not gonna lie you have a decent PC and we already live in 2077 where everyone have advanced quantum PC :ROFL: to run anything.
Edit: I think the setup is for heavy jobs unlike me having mid-range laptop for daily uses, (same thing for @Steve or other staffs), but if my guess is right this PC is a server and keep forum up or other servers :unsure:.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Alright chief did you led a heist to your local electronic or PC shop with the gang :ROFL: (no insulting :coffee:), not gonna lie you have a decent PC and we already live in 2077 where everyone have advanced quantum PC :ROFL: to run anything.
Edit: I think the setup is for heavy jobs unlike me having mid-range laptop for daily uses, (same thing for @Steve or other staffs), but if my guess is right this PC is a server and keep forum up or other servers :unsure:.

I just use my PC for gaming and general day to day stuff.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lemme see here...I gots a screen, a black tall thing that makes whirring noises and lights up, a keyboard, a mouse and a headset so I can hear stuff.

As for the system, I do believe it has one.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
My Xmg ultra 17 specs are

• CPU: Intel Core i9-11900K.
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX3080.
  • RAM: 128GB DDR4.
  • Screen: 17.3-inch FHD resolution.
  • Storage: 2TB PCIe SSDs (1 x Samsung 980 Pro, 1 x Corsair MP400)
I Wanted to get as good as i could to future proof for a few years, and i prefer ease of access and portability over desktop

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
My Xmg ultra 17 specs are

• CPU: Intel Core i9-11900K.
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX3080.
  • RAM: 128GB DDR4.
  • Screen: 17.3-inch FHD resolution.
  • Storage: 2TB PCIe SSDs (1 x Samsung 980 Pro, 1 x Corsair MP400)
I Wanted to get as good as i could to future proof for a few years, and i prefer ease of access and portability over desktop
A good worthy opponent for @Dark Drakan system, which one win :sneaky::

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Your feedback about win11 (On bare metal not VM if your PC officially support 11) while I test myself at my work (Some people didn't update to 11 but your welcome).

Top Bottom