• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Describe a game poorly

Meg

Saw something similar to this on another site and thought it would be fun. Try to describe a game in the shortest, worst way possible while still be at least sort of accurate. Let’s see what we can come up with. :laugh:

I’ll start!

Devil May Cry 5: Nero over reacts to being called deadweight.

The Witcher 3: Geralt looks for women.

Skyrim: I’m just gonna real quick see what’s over there.....

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Death Stranding

bbpod-1559315245998.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
Satan Jr. gets put in a prison but meets an angel girl he wants to make out with but his mom gets all jealous mother and sends her minions to keep them apart.

Now. NAME THAT GAME!!

Devil May Cry 5: Nero over reacts to being called deadweight.
Sounds accurate to me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
But I’m not ill?

CoD: Shoot some stuff and oh you’re in a war or something.

Spider-Man: Swing around New York and pretend you look cool while doing it.

God Of War: Fūck yeah, mythology!

Any RPG game: There are villages, quests and normally dragons you have to slay but you’ll be too busy reading shìt tons of dialogue from random NPC’s.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Jak 2/3/x: jak goes gangsta

Jak lost frontier: jak's gap year, jak and dax goes backpacking, jak and dax pirate edition.

The precursor legacy: jak and dax goes to the vet

Daxter(psp): pest versus pest

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Call of duty infinity warfare: Jon snow became the new night king and went mad, thanos collect all the infinity stones and snap his finger... Oh that was another story

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Pokemon - Little kids travel huge distances around the world on their own, enslaving animals and making them fight each other for their satisfaction and self importance, while also facing criminal organizations along the way.

Tekken - Dysfunctional family members toss each other off cliffs.

Super Mario - Italian plumber spends all of his time jumping around rather than doing his job, yet despite this he keeps being chubby for eternity.

Meg

Pokemon - Little kids travel huge distances around the world on their own, enslaving animals and making them fight each other for their satisfaction and self importance, while also facing criminal organizations along the way.

Tekken - Dysfunctional family members toss each other off cliffs.

Super Mario - Italian plumber spends all of his time jumping around rather than doing his job, yet despite this he keeps being chubby for eternity.
Fox you were supposed to summarize a game poorly. Your description of Pokemon was 1000% accurate. :laugh:

Top Bottom