• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon's Souls

Meg

Has anyone else played this awesome game yet? I've gotten through two stages so far and its just amazing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've heard about it... it's just for the PS3, right?
What's it about. (Just plot line... don't give any spoilers)

Meg

The world is being consumed by fog and demons are taking human souls for the Old One. That's basically it.

Keaton

Premium
Heard of it, yet not had the chance to play it.
I hear its supposed to be painfully difficult. ^^

Meg

it is really hard, but doable , you just have to be patient. its also a really fair game, so its hard to get mad.

Meg

DanteMustNotDie;199001 said:
I have it, it's fun. I don't play it enough so I'm not really far though. It's challenging, but like you said, doable.

How far are you? I'm really close to beating the third stage. I just have to beat the boss.

DanteMustNotDie

meg127;199034 said:
How far are you? I'm really close to beating the third stage. I just have to beat the boss.

Like halfway through stage two. I don't play too often...or I'd be farther. Haven't pick it up in a couple weeks. Been too busy with work and playing DMC3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, this game is kind of like a beatable version of Ninja Gaiden II? I'll have to look it up...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Not to mention made by the people behind Armoured[Armored?] Core and Ninja Blade...though without the hack 'n' slash gameplay of Ninja Gaiden.Still Very good.

Top Bottom