• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dear Mr. Credo,

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I really don't think Azurel was trolling man. My post held the same basic message and I wasn't called a troll.

I'm just saying. I don't mean to point fingers in an appreciative thread. Especially when the person that I'm pointing at is the person being appreciated. >.>

Azurel

Hey, thanks, Storm Silves. And thanks for saying that I wasn't trying to troll. I really wasn't. And I promise to do whatever I can to avoid trolling.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Maybe we should do a Staff Appreciation day here then. We got to show some love to Drakan-kun, Steve, Keaton, Angel, etc. as well!

Because even with all the drama here and whatnot...you guys are STILL better mods than those on Shoryuken. They would fall under Meg's classification of Troll Mods and I hope their computers get fried...

Meg

Esura;296006 said:
Maybe we should do a Staff Appreciation day here then. We got to show some love to Drakan-kun, Steve, Keaton, Angel, etc. as well!

Because even with all the drama here and whatnot...you guys are STILL better mods than those on Shoryuken. They would fall under Meg's classification of Troll Mods and I hope their computers get fried...

Well I had an appreciation day in September, but we can have another one. :D

Esura

Meg;296010 said:
Well I had an appreciation day in September, but we can have another one. :D

What would be a great day for it?
Maybe it can be every September I guess. :cool:

And I'm still ****ed off at those mods on Shoryuken....bastards. Seriously, spending a year at Shoryuken kind of made me somewhat appreciate the modding here. Ugh.../end rant

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i agree that credo does a good job. to his credit, a forum well staffed can still house and/or attract idiots.
though i don't know what happened i'm always down to celebrate.

9bloodhoundgang.jpg

ohhhh yyeeaaaaahhhhhh

......what?

aka958

Don't trust people
Why not pick one day every month since that is how the streams of appreciation threads go about now? Just once a year is a long time to wait just to show your appreciation and since it has been quite a few appreciation threads in a few months it seems fair that we have the appreciation day once a month. Or even closer in. xP

Still. I usually show my appreciation when I feel like it. I will appreciate the staff at all times, and show that when I feel like I want to. I don't like a special date to show my appreciation on hard working staff. But that is just me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ That image frightens me. And that slightly looks like Phil Jupitus. Or that might just be me lol

A specific date sounds good. What would everyone like the date to be though? =/ I would go for the 25th every month, so it collides with Christmas. Makes everything more cheery.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;296020 said:
A specific date sounds good. What would everyone like the date to be though? =/ I would go for the 25th every month, so it collides with Christmas. Makes everything more cheery.

But... then our focus would be at christmas during December and not the staff. D:

How about every friday? :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;296022 said:
But... then our focus would be at christmas during December and not the staff. D:

How about every friday? :D

Every Friday on a weekly basis or a monthly basis? And still, that contradicts your point. As surely Christmas Day will eventually land on a Friday.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
It appears everyone here has come across atleast one cruel mod.I've only met the really nice ones.Like good ol' Credo here.Hell,I never really talked to him that much yet I knew he was a good mod.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;296023 said:
Every Friday on a weekly basis or a monthly basis? And still, that contradicts your point. As surely Christmas Day will eventually land on a Friday.

I know it contradict my points. But instead of it taking out a whole month it would just take out a week and that is just sometimes at certain years.

I don't want to explain a date with careful detail so everyone thinks I'm not contradicting myself. But it would be alot less missed if it just "could" happen for one week at a certain year. But missing out of a slight chance of missing out one week for a year > missing out a month every year.

Sorry, when someone says I'm contradicting myself I explain and I explain hard. I spit out a random date, not a date because it is the same as a traditional worldwide event. You never say I contradict myself, never. Because I do not. Every word I say is already fully thought out and I don't want to do it when I'm just being random. I keep up on every damn word I say, to be random for once equals contradicting myself?

So sorry. Go back to the cheery appreciation. I won't be a bother.

Esura

Devil of War;296024 said:
It appears everyone here has come across atleast one cruel mod.I've only met the really nice ones.Like good ol' Credo here.Hell,I never really talked to him that much yet I knew he was a good mod.
As much forum hopping as I do, yes its hard to not encounter an asshole mod. However, I've met plenty of cool admins that if they knew that their mod was up to something, they'll boot em. At least thats what happened at this one Final Fantasy forum years back. I snitched on him, then I got elected mod, then two months later the site goes down...:(

Top Bottom