• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Rising 2

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just seen the new trailer for Dead Rising 2 and it looks awesome.

Dead Rising 2 Trailer

The gameplay remains similar to Dead Rising with the player controlling protagonist; Chuck Greene, facing off hordes of zombies while accomplishing specific missions. The game will include several new objects that can be used to attack the zombies, including slot machines, and a giant hamster ball. The number of zombies which can be seen onscreen at any one time has also been dramatically increased from 800 in the original to 7,000. According to Inafune, the new protagonist will be more "interesting" than the previous hero, Frank West.[6] There will also be a greater variety of missions for the player to undertake, and the sequel will retain the original's time management mechanic.

This is coming out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC... I think, I thought it was going to be an Xbox exclusive like the first one but I'm really not sure at the moment.

Anyway, game looks awesome. Definate buy for me as I loved the first one too.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

EDIT: In the trailer at 1:55 he reminds me of Skorge from Gears of War 2. He pretty much has the same weapon, looks awesome.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It will be multi format as Capcom have scrapped most of their exclusives with both Sony and Microsoft.

Top Bottom