• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi's Character Creator

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Looks cool. I just wish i wasnt completely tired of all the same DBZ games that have came out in the past decade. but it is a change of pace for once

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looks cool. I just wish i wasnt completely tired of all the same DBZ games that have came out in the past decade. but it is a change of pace for once

Ive owned about 80% of them and since Budokai 3 ive been disappointed but yeah this looks quite fresh. If done well it could be great as DBZ is calling out for another great game. Tired of the half arsed mediocrity of them recently and hope they have put some real thought and time into this instead of recycling a past game.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Ive owned about 80% of them and since Budokai 3 ive been disappointed but yeah this looks quite fresh. If done well it could be great as DBZ is calling out for another great game. Tired of the half arsed mediocrity of them recently and hope they have put some real thought and time into this instead of recycling a past game.
Since its going to be online, i'm sure the battles will be fresh with all these new sayins runnin around, but this new one has budokai and Tenkaichi in the gameplay

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"If there's somethin' weirrrd... In your neighborhood... Guess who it is? GHOST NAPPA!

Vegeta, geta, geta, geta, geta geta...

If there's someone weird... Livin' under your bed... Guess who it is? WHOO GHOST NAPPA!"

Ghost Nappa FTFW. I have a t-shirt of him.

Anyways, character creator also FTFW. Hopefully I can make a Saiyan that looks like Cell. >:3

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
There has been rumors (I've been following this game fairly closely) that the CaC is a lot more limited than it seems, some people have claimed that you can only create male chars and they can only be Saiyan race.

There is a lot of cool features to UT and it's looking like it may be one of the best DBZ games so far but the gameplay I feel is what's letting it down which is a big shame.

There has been a few new vids realized about the char creator and if anyone's interested you should check out the you-tuber DBZanto he is also very up to date on his DBZ news.

Top Bottom