• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's son

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Have we ruled out the posibility that Nero is the son of Dante and Lady? (which would make him mostly human)

Because I remember hearing Capcom confirming that he was not Virgil or something..? but that there is something between the two and we will find out as we play through the game.

Have Capcom confirmed that Nero is not related to Dante is any way shape or form?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, they said that they have no blood relation whatsoever. But hell who knows, I hear capcom lies. We'll never know untill we play. ^^

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I highly doubt Nero is Dante's son. I'm sure if he did have a child with someone he would have found out already, and if he did I doubt the mother would be Lady or Trish. >__>

Zato-OW

King
yeah thats very sickning but he prolly just another half breed or he could even be 1/3 demon who knows

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I believe his parents were both human. Maybe he was an accident....I'M KIDDING! But was abandoned for some unknown reason letting a demonic like presence to take over his arm? I highly doubt that... just a though.

Yes. I don't think Trish would be ANYONES birth mother.xD

Top Bottom