• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Personality

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think he cares about Nero. Besides who would give a gift to someone they don't care about. Plus, when some old dude is trying to take over the world I would think that one such as Dante would definately care to makesure it doesn't happen.

I think I know what you mean though when you say he didn't care. Dante hardly seems to be fazed by anything. Credo is over here dying and Dante is all like, "Ay what are you doing Saturday?...You got any food?" I know he didn't really say that, but im pointing out the fact that he totaly looked pass Credo's emotional and physical pain and agony and acted like nothing was happening. XD What a demon!

In part 3, Lady is telling her tear jerking story of her own father killing her mother and all Dante can do is, "Woo hoo!" But then again with the way she was acting I wouldn't have cared either. >_>

BTW aka, Dante didn't give the order those swords. Trish gave them Sparda and we still have yet to find out how they got hold of Yamato.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;76476 said:
BTW aka, Dante didn't give the order those swords. Trish gave them Sparda and we still have yet to find out how they got hold of Yamato.

In fact It was Lady who gave the other Devil Arms to the Order. Trish gave them the Sparda. As for the Yamato, well, they maybe have found It someplace...Who knows!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Almost off topic but, where does DMC4 states that Lady gave them Devil Arms?:huh:

She just mentions the word "Devil Arms" here. Nothing more to it as far as I know.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Enma47;76168 said:
Dante has 100 percent earned the right to act the way he does. I think you almost have to be cocky if you can survive being stabbed through the chest and various other places on your body, repeatedly, with different types of swords, and scythes and things, get chomped on by a giant dragon type thing and then open its jaw and hop out, get shot it the forehead by lady, and many other thing that would easily demolish and normal human, and probably a lot of American super heroes.

yeah there's that all right:p

there's also the fact that nero is the main character of dmc4 and so he is the one who doesn't know what's going on where as dante does

also, yeah, dante's just badass:lol:

Keaton

Premium
I may be a bit confuzzled.

Where is the evidence that Trish gave the order Sparda? I know she left with it but that doesnt mean she gave it to them does it? o_O

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Keaton;76795 said:

Where is the evidence that Trish gave the order Sparda? I know she left with it but that doesnt mean she gave it to them does it? o_O

She did it as Gloria. Here's the proof. Look from 3:09 and after.;)

Sparda™

Keaton;76795 said:

She disguised as Gloria, and gave the Sparda to the Order, so Dante could lift his lazy a$$ and go to Fortuna.

If that wouldn't happen, DMC4 wouldn't happen.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
If Dante in DMC1 gets mad because Mundus killed Griffin than why would he not even care that Credo was dying? A human no less.
Also, could Dante really become that strong in such a short time? just a few years ago he could barely defeat Mundus(with the Sparda sword) and now he's kicking the Savior's butt.

Niruz

yasoukyoku;77161 said:
If Dante in DMC1 gets mad because Mundus killed Griffin than why would he not even care that Credo was dying? A human no less.
Also, could Dante really become that strong in such a short time? just a few years ago he could barely defeat Mundus(with the Sparda sword) and now he's kicking the Savior's butt.
I guess it's because he hates Mundus more because Mundus doesn't care about anyone other than himself, and he doesn't pity Credo because he chose to become a demon. And I think the reason that he beats the savior so easy is because Mundus is the king of the underworld and the savior is just a big statue. He just looks stronger than he is because of his size. ^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
yasoukyoku;77161 said:

Because awakening the Sparda sword once again gave him an incredible boost of power, prohaps the true power Vergil was looking for.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah I think thats what they were all after (Sanctus, Arkham, Vergil). You must need the blood of Sparda for the sword to give you the true power and I guess the only reason Vergil couldn't unleash it is because he needed the other half of the amulant. (imagine how hard that boss fight would have been THEN lol 'Super Sparda Vergil')

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;77189 said:
Yeah I think thats what they were all after (Sanctus, Arkham, Vergil). You must need the blood of Sparda for the sword to give you the true power and I guess the only reason Vergil couldn't unleash it is because he needed the other half of the amulant. (imagine how hard that boss fight would have been THEN lol 'Super Sparda Vergil')

Obviously you need to have all the parts to make the Sparda sword, and achieve full power.

There is something about the timeline of DMC, in which people often get confused.

If anyone remembers the DMC3 ending, in the last part in which Dante is answering the phone, Trish comes in, the beginning of DMC1. It is confirmed that Dante in DMC4 is at least 27-28 years old. In DMC3-DMC1 he was at 19-20-21, so I think 6-7 years made him quite powerful, even more powerful than his father, the LDK Sparda.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante Aseroth;77206 said:
Obviously you need to have all the parts to make the Sparda sword, and achieve full power.

There is something about the timeline of DMC, in which people often get confused.

If anyone remembers the DMC3 ending, in the last part in which Dante is answering the phone, Trish comes in, the beginning of DMC1. It is confirmed that Dante in DMC4 is at least 27-28 years old. In DMC3-DMC1 he was at 19-20-21, so I think 6-7 years made him quite powerful, even more powerful than his father, the LDK Sparda.
I agree. It looks like he become very strong.

Top Bottom