• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
This is a really random thing to say but...
Is it me for does Dante move to different offices all the time?
In DMC3, his office is quite small and basically wrecked, in the anime its HUGE, and in DMC4 is quite tiny again and need a clean. The building looks generally different. Anyone notice that? Or maybe he's got into THAT much debt XD

Sparda™

NerosDevil;115781 said:
This is a really random thing to say but...
Is it me for does Dante move to different offices all the time?
In DMC3, his office is quite small and basically wrecked, in the anime its HUGE, and in DMC4 is quite tiny again and need a clean. The building looks generally different. Anyone notice that? Or maybe he's got into THAT much debt XD

The office looks the same, but interchanging into different graphic appearances, makes us wonder If he indeed moved into other offices.

It's the same office.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Dante Aseroth;115782 said:
The office looks the same, but interchanging into different graphic appearances, makes us wonder If he indeed moved into other offices.

It's the same office.

i totally agree...the reason why the office looks bigger in the anime is because of the camera angles, and in DMC4 he just did some redesigning that's all

Janny

Dines with dementia
His couch and the stairwell are still there from DMC3 if I'm not mistaken.

The office is the same, but the door isn't :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Well, not really. There's nothing really trademark about his office apart from the sign; which even then changes around. The anime had plently of windows, and plenty of space, DMC4, its quite small almost no windows, and a door at the back which Ive never seen. The anime shows he's in HUGE debt and may be the reason.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;115787 said:
Well, not really. There's nothing really trademark about his office apart from the sign; which even then changes around. The anime had plently of windows, and plenty of space, DMC4, its quite small almost no windows, and a door at the back which Ive never seen. The anime shows he's in HUGE debt and may be the reason.

The place is the same.

Sparda™

Dante's office has been mentioned, but his location never. That makes us think his location is still the same...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
chob101;115798 said:
i'm just wondering have u payed all DMC games and have u watched the anime
I've played DMC for 7 years and watched every single anime episode. Everytime his office seems to change, windows, space, the objects etc

Sparda™

NerosDevil;115804 said:
I've played DMC for 7 years and watched every single anime episode. Everytime his office seems to change, windows, space, the objects etc

It's still the same...As I said, the graphic alterations make It look different.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Rendering graphics and upgraded software doesn't really make a difference to how his office should always look. Looking at a DMC4 scene; it looks totally different to DMC3 and the anime. A tighter squeeze.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;115808 said:
Rendering graphics and upgraded software doesn't really make a difference to how his office should always look. Looking at a DMC4 scene; it looks totally different to DMC3 and the anime. A tighter squeeze.

Anime looks different...Devil May Cry 3 uses PlayStation 2 graphics, while DMC4 uses next-gen ones...It's like jumping from a continent to another...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
no Dante just redesigned his office
and it's also the camera angles in the anime that make it look bigger or smaller

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm not talking about graphics. It updates the appearance and general look of things; not how and entire building and placements of objects looks. Mapping is generally easy whatever space and perspective. The anime shows major debt and would make a good assumption as to why his building is smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom