• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dantes no killing rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Im just sick and tired of people going like "That's not how this works." as an excuse to feel good about their claims. At the end of the day each theory is an opinion and you can't take it, so you sidestep the subject and say "That's not how this works." Like I have to bend a knee to you.

Newsflash: Nobody has to. Opinion is opinion. End of story. Don't like it? There's the door, don't let it hit you on your way out. And stop crying about swearing. DMC has swearing, so get in line.

"Mommy, this guy said the eff word. Wah. Mommy!"

****ing hell.
Thats because if you make a claim you need to support it. Thats how making a claim goes in everything not just DMC even scientist need eveidence to support their hypothesis. Have you ever seen a theory video on youtube where they just state something and give no further evidence? Especially with a claim. Me saying "thats not how this works" was in no way me sidestepping the subject. I am taking it head on and willing to hear you out. Your the one sidestepping by avoiding giving evidence of any kind and yeah DMC has swearing but this forum does have a rule against it. A rule that will be enforced if you dont stop acting like a petulant teenager who thinks cursing is cool. I especially know a mod who has expressed very strong distaste for senseless cursing as you do. Im only warning you before the mods have to youngster. Another outburst of childish cursing though and i will not hesitate to report you so can we carry out this debate like adults? With actual claims and evidence? Beacuse if you actually donhave evidence that outweighs mine then by all means im willing to hear you out. This is your chance to prove me wrong

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Thats because if you make a claim you need to support it. Thats how making a claim goes in everything not just DMC even scientist need eveidence to support their hypothesis. Have you ever seen a theory video on youtube where they just state something and give no further evidence? Especially with a claim. Me saying "thats not how this works" was in no way me sidestepping the subject. I am taking it head on and willing to hear you out. Your the one sidestepping by avoiding giving evidence of any kind and yeah DMC has swearing but this forum does have a rule against it. A rule that will be enforced if you dont stop acting like a petulant teenager who thinks cursing is cool. I especially know a mod who has expresses very strong distaste for senseless cursing as you do. Im only warning you before the mods have to youngster. Another outburst of childish cursing though and i will not hesitate to report you so can we carry out this debate like adults? With actual claims and evidence? Beacuse if you actually donhave evidence that outweighs mine then by all means im willing to hear you out. This is your chance to prove me wrong
I tried many times but you're always gonna gloss over it, and have a "but," that's another one of my peeves about people. Once I say something, and it's in the game - it's true. But you're just gonna reject it, and go like, "but, but..." So, we're just gonna go in circles because you want to be right.

That's your overall attitude so far and i am just trying to discuss. Then you tried to sidestep, and move around the subject just to fit YOUR narrative. I have my opinion and you have yours, and you can't. take. it.

If you could, I would have been done with this thread on.. #17. I'm a nice guy, but I get really annoyed when people try to be jerks.

Last edited:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I tried many times but you're always gonna gloss over it, and have a "but," that's another one of my peeves about people. Once I say something, and it's in the game - it's true. But you're just gonna reject it, and go like, "but, but..." So, we're just gonna go in circles because you want to be right.

That's your overall attitude so far and it's your first... post since 2015.
You literally said "i dont have to" the first time i asked you to provide evidence. You said "figure it out yourself" you have in no way shape or form provided evidence that lady is a demon besides the fact that yoy think so. And yeah because i dint make pubkic posts alot. Ive made threads and such because this is a forum not twitter. I come here to try and have engaging conversation not tell people how my day went. Besides, what does my number if posts even have to do with the argument? Id very much appreciate it if we can stay on subject and if you could provide support for your theory

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
You literally said "i dont have to" the first time i asked you to provide evidence. You said "figure it out yourself" you have in no way shape or form provided evidence that lady is a demon besides the fact that yoy think so. And yeah because i dint make pubkic posts alot. Ive made threads and such because this is a forum not twitter. I come here to try and have engaging conversation not tell people how my day went. Besides, what does my number if posts even have to do with the argument? Id very much appreciate it if we can stay on subject and if you could provide support for your theory
See, now you're lying. I said "x," you don't care. You just want evidence. What evidence? You want me to send you pix of Lady's nudes? ########. Jeez.
E
Everyone else doesn't argue with me here. Sometimes, but not going in circles.

Last edited by a moderator:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
See, now you're lying. I said "x," you don't care. You just want evidence. What evidence? You want me to send you pix of Lady's nudes? ######.
Can you at least quote the post its in? Because i just reread all your replies and the only thing that i can even possibly think is evidence is when you said she was born from a demon (arkham) which you immediately contradicted by agreeing arkham wasnt always demon and so it wouldnt be possible for a human arkham to give birth to a demon lady. And even now you just say you said "x" instead of repeating the eveidence you supposedly proposed that i supposedly ignored. And i mean eveidence as in ANYTHING in the story of any of the 3 games shes been in that would at all even hint towards her being a demon. And also please watch your language in the forums. Im suprised you havent been. Given a warning already if you talk like this regularly

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Can you at least quote the post its in? Because i just reread all your replies and the only thing that i can even possibly think is evidence is when you said she was born from a demon (arkham) which you immediately contradicted by agreeing arkham wasnt always demon and so it wouldnt be possible for a human arkham to give birth to a demon lady. And even now you just say you said "x" instead of repeating the eveidence you supposedly proposed that i supposedly ignored. And i mean eveidence as in ANYTHING in the story of any of the 3 games shes been in that would at all even hint towards her being a demon. And also please watch your language in the forums. Im suprised you havent been. Given a warning already if you talk like this regularly
I'm currently too lazy to go quote my own posts, and rebutt you. I'll have to sit at my computer, gather all my thoughts, and present it better. But it's going to need me to think more, but that's really not what I want. Because then I would have to do more, and more reading on actual DMC material just to appease your conviction(s). Thing is, it's never going to be enough. I explained myself and you kept going which is why I annoyingly responded the way I did.

And then, I see you crying over swearing AND telling ME to "watch the language" as if I'm 5 years old! I'm ****ing 39. Damn. Grow some balls.

I'm not the only person who swears around here, so its not going be a slap on my wrist. Either grow some balls or just leave.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Im currently too lazy to go quote my own posts, and rebutt you. I'll have to sit at my computer, gather all my thoughts, and present it better. But it's going to need me to think more, but that's really not what I want. Because then I would have to do more, and more reading on actual DMC material just to appease your conviction(s). Thing is, it's never going to be enough. I explained myself and you kept going which is why I annoyingly responded the way I did.

And then, I see you crying over swearing AND telling ME to "watch the language" as if I'm 5 years old! I'm ****ing 39. Damn. Grow some balls.
First off. It doesnt matter how old you are. Rules for the forums are rules. We all need to follow them. And yes it will be enough honestly just name one in game hint and ill stop. One thats an actual hint tho and hasnt had an actual in game reason for it. I say this cuz i can imagine you trying to use her eyes as evidence but its an actual human condition thats shes cannonically stated to have. Really though. Just give me one peice of evidence. The only reason i asked in the first place is because its so odd consisering how cemented it has been that shes a human and how many times they go to lengths in games to aknowledge that she cant keep up with other characters in the slightest. Id understand even it was something as small as her throwing the sparda in dmc5 instead of trish. Hell if anything like that happens then they dont even need to say shes a demon ill just straight up believe you if that happpens since its established the sparda is too much for regular humans. Or even if she was able to beat a boss character ever in the actual story like cerberus or something but at every turn they make it so that she cant keep up with anything more than lesser demons but they dont. And in 5 they even go through the trouble of aknowledging that as a human lady would never be able to use double kalinna ann and that nico specifically put that in for dante knowing hed be able to handle it. If they actually wanted her to be a demon since 3 i dont think theyd go through the trouble of reminding us shes human at every turn. Either that or its a better kept secret than any other dmc related thing ever and they just wanna ignore it. Like you didnt see them constantly saying nero is credos son or something just to suddenly have him be vergils son. Id buy ut if they kept it ambiguous i guess but theyve long asserted lady as the human of the group in a multitude if ways. Its a cool idea but you lack evidence and theres too much proof against it for me to take it seriously

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh man. Looks like things seem to have gotten quite heated. o_O

Gonna have to lock the thread for now but please feel free to post it again. Very interesting premise. :cool:

Private messages sent out so do please check your alerts, gang! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom