• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante with double sword action?!

Which sword combo would you choose?

• Rebellion & Yamato

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Rebellion & Alester

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Rebellion & Force Edge/Rebellion & Sparda sword

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yamato & Force Edge/Sparda sword

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other: Your own combo.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If your reading this thread than you have fallen into my trap!! Evil lol!!! Cough, cough. Excuse me. But I have a question!! We all know in DMC3 Vergil could wield both Force Edge and Yamato at the same time. So my question is would you like if Dante did the same? I know I would. Dante is bad @ss with one sword just thing how deadly he'd be with two swords!! Agni & Rudra don't count lol.

Which combination do you like for Dante?

1.Rebellion & Yamato
2.Rebellion & Alester
3. Rebellion & Force Edge/Rebellion & Sparda sword
4. Yamato & Force Edge/Sparda sword

Combos 1 and 3 are my personal favorites. :)

Edit: I'll leave this here to help push the point that Double Sword action works for Dante.
CoolDante.png

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
rebellion and yamato it goes slow fast slow fast great against both slow and fast enemies

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it would be better if it was a new devil arm rather than taking two swords that cant be used together.

most of the swords in the series arent one-handers.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think it would be better if it was a new devil arm rather than taking two swords that cant be used together.

most of the swords in the series arent one-handers.
Vergil used Yamato & Force Edge at the same time. So I'm confused by your post.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd say no. I prefer Dante having one sword then two. i can't see Dante with Yamato cause a katana is for elegance and swift killing. Vergil does this well. True a katana isn't always used like that, but would you really want to see Dante use a katana like he uses rebellion, also if he did have a great sword and a katana, wouldn't that just be Dante being a poser of his brother? Ironic since Vergil's moves with force edge are like Dante's. Guess that's what Vergil mean't when he said;

Might can trollz everything.:troll:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd say no. I prefer Dante having one sword then two. i can't see Dante with Yamato cause a katana is for elegance and swift killing. Vergil does this well. True a katana isn't always used like that, but would you really want to see Dante use a katana like he uses rebellion, also if he did have a great sword and a katana, wouldn't that just be Dante being a poser of his brother? Ironic since Vergil's moves with force edge are like Dante's. Guess that's what Vergil mean't when he said;

Might can trollz everything.:troll:
Vergil used the two swords, he used Yamato as a Katana and Force Edge as a brute smashing device.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Yamato and sparda alll the way......and dante alwayz appreciate a good sword so he couldnt use yamato like he use's rebellion...thats just wrong:/

Top Bottom