• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Ghost Rider

VS

• Devil Hunter Dante

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • The Ghost Rider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novelisk

Insane Devil Hunter
Railazel;176062 said:
Can I point out that the last two sentences do not have any revelance to this topic since I put these two men together just to see who is stronger?

Anyways, Dante still killed somebody, whether they're are good or not, the Penance Stare is basically taking that person's pain and use it as a "flame" to burn Dante's soul. Murder is sin, no matter who you killed (with the exception of demons).

"With the exception of demons" Exactly. Dante has never killed a human, aside from the "ascended" Order of the Sword guys such as Sanctus and Agnus, but they had surrendered their humanity, so it doesn't count anyway. Face facts, Ghost rider would get his bony ass kicked.

P.S. I think this thread oughta be locked, as the winner is pretty clear, and it seems it's turning into a rather pointless argument.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Novelisk;176086 said:
I think this thread oughta be locked, as the winner is pretty clear, and it seems it's turning into a rather pointless argument.
I agree. This thread is pointless from now on:dry:.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Slayer_of_Darkness96;176081 said:
LoD said that Mundus is the Devil in DMC universe.

Exactly. Cheers Slayer *thumbs up*!

I think Dante would destroy GR in DT form in a second anyway, so GR is far too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom